Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6904 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org

Default 4lu - Adult Image hosting that pays...

OK. So our last thread was deleted because we can not use 1 account on KWWH. I thought that would be easier for us... Now I (me - only me) need to post it myself and my business partners will register after

$$$ Earn Money $$$

Earn Money Using Your Images
    You can use our free image hosting service to genearte massive income. All you have to do is register on our site,upload images and share with others, when others click on your thumbnails and view your picture your account will start generating money automaticaly.

ZONE A

2.7$ per 1000 views

Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States

ZONE B

1.1$ per 1000 views

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

ZONE C

0.25$ per 1000 views

Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Egypt

ZONE D

0.10$ per 1000 views

All Others

1 View Counted From Each Ip Per 24 Hours.

You Must Be Logged In Your Account While Uploading Images.

We accept PayPal, Paxum and AlertPay. We do payment every Friday for users that have more than 1$

Your images are stored indefinitely! Your Uploads Must Honor Our TOS & Respect Copyrights

Your Account Will Be Deleted And Your Earnings Will Be Terminated If You Try To Send Automated Hits.

Register here
    Code: 
    http://4lu.me/register.php
    John Reviewed by John on . 4lu - Adult Image hosting that pays... OK. So our last thread was deleted because we can not use 1 account on KWWH. I thought that would be easier for us... Now I (me - only me) need to post it myself and my business partners will register after http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8934/logojwo.png $$$ Earn Money $$$ Earn Money Using Your Images You can use our free image hosting service to genearte massive income. All you have to do is register on our site,upload images and share with others, when others click on your Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you are welcome on KWWHunction
    can u put egypt at zone c ????

Banned
    great !

Website's:
    can u put egypt at zone c ????
    Egypt added to Zone C

great !
    tnx

I love this host

Website's:
    Just a litle tip. If you want to make easy money you can do that on this way. I made a galeries of pretty models and share it around like this....

Code: 
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?p=4891185

On your earn money pages:

"We accept PayPal, Paxum and AlertPay. We do payment every Friday for users that have more than 1$"

When i go on Change Payment Details, i Read the following

Paxum or Alertpay:

And i can't change to Paypal.
    Can you fix it?

Thanks

Website's:
    OMG - I forgot to add that when we accepted PayPal - fixed now... Sorry once again...

i will try it

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

can i see my statistic view of image?

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

why i cant upload

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /mygalleries.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

Website's:
    We were on Knownsrv and after shut down we change our hosting provider. so error 404 is not a big problem because it wont shows always... Tomorrow is payment so I will fix that for weekend...Also I will code Realtime statistic.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information