Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62762 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ddrmovies.com onlinehindustan.com

Default Review: Ddrmovies.com

I have just started a new warez site some days ago and now it's done with my works so please review my site..

All types of suggestions are welcome

http://ddrmovies.com
    ::ALEX:: Reviewed by ::ALEX:: on . Review: Ddrmovies.com I have just started a new warez site some days ago and now it's done with my works so please review my site.. All types of suggestions are welcome http://ddrmovies.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you need a real logo, yours looks like made with paint. also I can not watch live channels, but maybe you made it for registered users only, then you should put an info about it.rest is just vbulletin theme, what can I say about it to you...and some of the movie sites you are using to online watch has embeding options, that would be nicer instead of clicking link,watch one part, come back click another link to second part and go on...

Website's:
    Thanks
    i will try to do changes

mmm mmm!
    1. The website uses quite a long time to load, at least longer than it should have used. I would recommend that you change the host, or upgrade your host so that the whole process will go faster. There are only advantages of such a change.

2. You have no favicon. A favicon is not that impotant, but it takes no more than a few minutes to make a nice little favicon, and it takes even less time to upload the favicon. It should be done, is my opinion, anyway.

3. At the very top you have a text that I find unattractive. You can try to make it a little more fancy, or simply remove the entire text. It is very 'ugly', and it does not fit. Among other things, an exclamation mark followed by a period. It's a little weird, or what do you think?

4. The logo is really scary. It's terrible. You must do something about it asap. It scares away all the guests, I can guarantee you. It should be removed immediately. You should also refrain from having a logo than to have such a logo. You know what to do .. If you are not good with GFX, then you can always hire an artist on KWWHunction. Go here to hire an artist.

5. You have a 468 x 60 advertising that is very visible in your header when you open the website. If it should be there, you should actually fill it up with something. Go here for example, sell a spot so you can have an advertising instead of a stupid text that is annoying and ugly.

6. Personally, I would have removed the option to donate up to further. Your website seems to 'new'. It is probably very cheap to operate. You should only ask for donations if you really have an expensive site to operate, or if you offer your guests something unique, or if you live on the street with a dog between your legs.

7. Now we've come down to -Speedyads- which I think you should remove. You should remove this ad because it does not fit in, and that you simply do not need to have these ads on your website. I would also think that you do not earn more than a few dollars a month to have the advertisement, considering that you most likely have very low traffic so far.

8. Your 'guest message' is not attractive. The purpose of such a text is to capture the guest's attention and persuade him to register for access to the 'unique' you have to offer by tricking him by writing a fancy, attractive text, or to make a hell of a cool picture that persuades itself in itself. Moreover, it is slightly hidden under the terrible ads you have added.

9. Just below the message, you have the same text that you had at the top of your header, times two, it means that you have the text three times before you reach the forum, as well as the text is poor and contains mistakes. Remove them immediately to avoid bad thoughts from your guests.

10. What is the point of having one - and a = before and after each category? It is more foolish than fancy, my friend.

11. In the category information and announcement you should remove the premium account section. I don't know why you have it there. It makes no sense, buddy.

12. Absolutely all forums explanations, and section explanations should be re-written. They are very bad. They contain many errors, and many poor and weak words. You should have good, unique texts that catch everyones attention, besides, I know that Google loves it. You also use capital letters in every other word, which suggests that you are Asian, and that very likely the website can not be an 'English / American' website. If you have problems with English, I would recommend having a forum in your own language, to avoid unnecessary and foolish mistakes. Moreover, the chances of success are greater if you maintain a good vocabulary and word-knowledge by expressing yourself in a correct manner without any errors.

13. Another thing that should be mentioned is that you should have an explanation of each section, and not just one here and there, as you have now. Not professionally, you know.

14. I find two more ads, a completely down, and one right. I mentioned it earlier that I think it's very inappropriate to have them when you really need them.

15. I am very happy that you have tried to fill up the entire site. The only problem is that it can be very messy, especially in your footer, and especially on your right side. Besides, I believe that all the ideas you have used on your right side is exhausted. How about something new? How about a unique new idea?

16. I would have hidden just about anything that exists right under the section 'adult images'. Why? Yes, that because a lot of clutter, poor statistics and many died DDL buttons. I actually think that some of them do not exist anymore. * giggles *. Time to update a little bit down there ..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    @ Overjaculation
    Thanks for your time bro such a nice review,
    will you plz review my site again.

You need a good logo otherwise your site is nice and clean....

Website's:
    warez-down.com
    sites looks clean and tided

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    spoiled last 7 mins and got bad gateway..........

i would like to recommend you...Overjaculation initial point.
    The website uses quite a long time to load, at least longer than it should have used. I would recommend that you change the host, or upgrade your host so that the whole process will go faster. There are only advantages of such a change.
    Have a nice day...

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    Quote Originally Posted by ::ALEX:: View Post
    I have just started a new warez site some days ago a

Some Days Ago?

Good Luck Mate

Thread Information