Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62286 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need Alertpay Transfer Help

Hello Alertpay Team

I Have An Alertpay Account And Have My Bank Account And Debit Card Attached To The Account....

I Want Money To Be Transfer From My Bank Account To My Alertpay Account(I Am Indian User)

Please Help Me With Detailed Information....

Thanks In Advance!!
    -=Akii=- Reviewed by -=Akii=- on . Need Alertpay Transfer Help Hello Alertpay Team I Have An Alertpay Account And Have My Bank Account And Debit Card Attached To The Account.... I Want Money To Be Transfer From My Bank Account To My Alertpay Account(I Am Indian User) Please Help Me With Detailed Information.... Thanks In Advance!! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    premiump2p.in
    Edit :- Ohh Its Possible Now : Go to Deposit > Click Bank Wire > Put Amount > Click Deposit > Done

Respected Member
    you can but with the following restrictions :
    15$ fees,
    minimum 50$ payout.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Akii=- View Post
    Hello Alertpay Team

I Have An Alertpay Account And Have My Bank Account And Debit Card Attached To The Account....

I Want Money To Be Transfer From My Bank Account To My Alertpay Account(I Am Indian User)

Please Help Me With Detailed Information....

Thanks In Advance!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Devil View Post
    Edit :- Ohh Its Possible Now : Go to Deposit > Click Bank Wire > Put Amount > Click Deposit > Done
    Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    you can but with the following restrictions :
    15$ fees,
    minimum 50$ payout.
    Hello everyone,

Seems like we got some seasoned AlertPay users in the house

Basically Naughty Devil is right about how to initiate the deposit. Once the transaction is created you will be provided with our banking details and transaction reference number. Be sure to follow the instructions and make sure your bank takes down the information word for word.

The wire deposit fee is $20.00USD and the minimum deposit amount is $40.00USD. The transaction will take 2-4 business days to complete.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    AlertPay Team@ 1 question when did you guys going to start the CC transfer again? and Why India BAN from your Alertpay Card?
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Banned
    Website's:
    frienDl.Org ddl.li RdpNL.CoM
    Alertpay Card is Banned in India

Any one tell me 20usd one time fee or per transfer fee

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

how can add bank account in alertpay for Indian user

Website's:
    AlertPay.com Blog.AlertPay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ravim View Post
    AlertPay Team@ 1 question when did you guys going to start the CC transfer again? and Why India BAN from your Alertpay Card?
    Hi ravim,

Deposit by credit cards have been enabled which means that you can use your credit card to add money to your AlertPay account. You can read more: http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/03/new...s-deposit.html

With respect to the AlertPay Prepaid Debit Card, it is not available to Indians at the moment yet India is not banned. Once the people of India can use it, we shall inform you for sure.

Thanks for your interest in AlertPay!
    Tanya

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vinay View Post
    Any one tell me 20usd one time fee or per transfer fee

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

how can add bank account in alertpay for Indian user
    Hi vinay,
    The fees for bank transfers are charged each time you request one in order to cover the fees charged by the banks to process the transaction.

@AlertPay Team will guide you through the bank account process.

All the best,
    Tanya
    Like AlertPay on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter!

If my country (Brazil) is not acceptable to attach bank account and can not complete the credit card verification, as you can transfer and receive via alertpay?

Thread Information