Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62551 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com

Default Want Image hosting script similar to imgkeep(paid)

Hi mates,
    i want an image hosting script similar like imgkeep.com with all features including admin panel, remote upload and all other that a paid script have. I am ready to pay via india bank transfer or alertpay...
    If someone have similar script as imgkeep can contact me....
    saini Reviewed by saini on . Want Image hosting script similar to imgkeep(paid) Hi mates, i want an image hosting script similar like imgkeep.com with all features including admin panel, remote upload and all other that a paid script have. I am ready to pay via india bank transfer or alertpay... If someone have similar script as imgkeep can contact me.... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    IMGKeep is the basic xfilesharing pro script with a lot of stuff modded like a failover system, zip upload, image resize, linking system, thumbnails, ect. Plus the tools.

Banned
    Website's:
    How to get it including these added features ? Is imgkeep owner present at KWWHunction..?

EDIT: found imgkeep link in your signatur jesse, are you the owner?

Respected Member
    Most of it was custom coded (the mods). The script itself is around $200 just the basic. Google xfilesharing pro. The IMGKeep owner is usually around here somewhere See signature.

Banned
    Website's:
    Hey jesse, if i get this script, will you be able to modify it ...? Or tell me with whom's help you modified it?

Respected Member
    The guys at xfilesharing can make up the mods. I had a friend from another file host do it. He runs it for the most part. I have other sites I look after now. The tools were made by users.

Banned
    Website's:
    someone plz tell me which web hosting is needed for image hosting site....?

Respected Member
    At least a VPS to start, but you'll need a dedicated (for the main site or a VPS)+another dedicated (just for images) server soon if you allow hot-linking. A shit load of RAM and processing power and space depends on your image size limits. You'll need a lot of bandwidth. I let users hotlink 10mb images, so that burns a lot of bandwidth when you have 1000's of images that large hot-linked at once. Uses a lot of resources.

When imgkeep was at a peak it was pushing over 120tb/mo, then I just got too busy and results dropped a lot, but, stayed around 90tb. Now it is picking back up again a lot since the file host it shares its servers with did some major upgrades.

So end story: costs a lot to run. You will not make enough to cover the costs. That's why most close down. I run it out of pocket just to give users a stable image host.

Banned
    Website's:
    It means two dedicated servers or 1 VPS ? Thats too expensive...

Respected Member
    Eventually, at least two dedicated servers. You'll have to host the site away from the files. For a while one vps will work for the site and one dedicated (or vps for the files), but once people start using it, you'll need a dedicated for the files and at least a high powered vps for the site.

Yeah, it will be expensive. That's why most close within a few months...but they always say they are there to stay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information