Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62971 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Review: WhoIsThisIP.com

I have released a new site whoisthisip.com. You can just enter your IP and find the geographical information in this site.

Please provide your valuable suggestions and feedbacks, so that I can improve it in the future.
    Ananya Reviewed by Ananya on . Review: WhoIsThisIP.com I have released a new site whoisthisip.com. You can just enter your IP and find the geographical information in this site. Please provide your valuable suggestions and feedbacks, so that I can improve it in the future. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    oneddl.eu nfomation.net linksafe.me
    Its a clean site and it works.

Problem is that there are already hundreds of similar sites around and I can't see anything that separates yours from the crowd.

These websites are also never wholly completely when you want to find the location of a server. Take thepiratebay as an example. They have a German geolocated IP, but most people suspect they are actually based in Sweden. It is a similar situation with turbobit, who look like they are in Russia, when in fact they are actually in Germany.

When I want to find the location of a site, well aware of the inaccuracies, I tend to use Flagfox. That being said, for looking up your own IP location, the site does the job just fine. Although like I said, there are plenty of sites like this around.

Oh and I should add, you need to be very careful with what information you record and publish, as some of it could put you in breach of various privacy laws.

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 02:22 PM.

Nice site.
    Screwed

you do not show my city, just country. there are other competitors who can locate (at least nearby cities. try to develop your site and mybe offer some other tools.

mmm mmm!
    Title fixed: Review: WhoIsThisIP.com.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information