Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    emiservers.com

Default Emiservers.com ovh or kimsufi resellers from 30$ (FR,DE)

Good day people
    I'd like to introduce our company - emiservers.com. Our main way is reselling of kimsufi and ovh. But we have developed a network of partnerships with the best data centers of Europe, USA, and more than 20 countries all over the world.
    Our site is under development now, but it includes ticket support system beacuse our main rule - is to make you work more comfortable.
    If you will need help you have different ways to contact us - by email,skype,msn,icq,jabber, or just submit us a ticket and you'll recieve response within few minutes.
    Instant setup without any setup fees and basic administration will make you work faster without additional payments.
    And that is not the full list of our propositions.
    Let us think about you.

FR-2G
    Intel Celeron / Atom 1.20+ GHz, 1 TB HDD, 2 GB RAM, Unlimited B\W, 100mbit Uplink.
    $30.00 USD Monthly

FR-16G
    Intel Core I5 4x2.66+ GHz, 2TB HDD, 16 GB RAM, Unlimited B\W, 100mbit Uplink.
    $65.00 USD Monthly

FR-24G
    Intel Core I7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz, 2TB HDD, 24 GB RAM, Unlimited B\W, 100mbit Uplink.
    $85.00 USD Monthly

DE-Lite
    Intel Core i5-2400, 3.10 GHz, 1TB HDD, 8 GB RAM, Unlimited B\W, 100mbit Uplink, Instantaneous Setup!
    $130.00 USD Monthly

DE-Profi
    Intel Core i7-2600, 3.40GHz, 1 TB HDD, 16 GB RAM, Unlimited B\W, 100mbit Uplink, Instantaneous Setup!
    $155.00 USD Monthly

Support Through : Hotmail/Yahoomail/Support Ticket

Contacts:

Yahoomail: emiservers@yahoo.com
    Msn Messenger : emiservers@hotmail.com
    emiservers Reviewed by emiservers on . Emiservers.com ovh or kimsufi resellers from 30$ (FR,DE) Good day people I'd like to introduce our company - emiservers.com. Our main way is reselling of kimsufi and ovh. But we have developed a network of partnerships with the best data centers of Europe, USA, and more than 20 countries all over the world. Our site is under development now, but it includes ticket support system beacuse our main rule - is to make you work more comfortable. If you will need help you have different ways to contact us - by email,skype,msn,icq,jabber, or just submit Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

great prices!

however i am really reluctant to sign up now because you used privacy protect on your domain and you guys are pretty new.

I'll bookmark this page though, good luck in your sales!

the prices in your site differs from the one you told here

Website's:
    emiservers.com
    Sorry, mistaked.
    Now they are equal

100mbps true unmetred no caps after 5tb?

Website's:
    emiservers.com
    yes. true unmetered

i know that OVH gives windows server 2008 web edition free ..... by the way how many $$$ you charge ? form free licenses

Website's:
    emiservers.com
    Sorry, but I don't find free Windows at kimsufi\ovh.
    And what do you mean with "by the way how many $$$ you charge ? form free licenses" ?

Probation
    Just so everyone knows I have opened several support tickets with them, over a week ago, and I still haven't received a reply. Will be taking my business elsewhere.

Website's:
    emiservers.com
    Please tell me when it was ?
    I didn't see any opened tickets. Maybe you used another resellers ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information