Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62973 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Dispute Against Hotfile

I purchased hotfile premium account a month ago using paypal (55$)

they terminated me from their affiliate program a week ago (multiple dmca notice)

and they completed deleted my account 2 days ago.

I opened a dispute in paypal as soon as they terminated me from the affiliate program, they earned a lot of money through me and just before the payment date, they terminated my account. It has been 6 days since I opened ticket, still i did not get any reply from them.

how should I proceed now?
    Mr.Perfect Reviewed by Mr.Perfect on . Dispute Against Hotfile I purchased hotfile premium account a month ago using paypal (55$) they terminated me from their affiliate program a week ago (multiple dmca notice) and they completed deleted my account 2 days ago. I opened a dispute in paypal as soon as they terminated me from the affiliate program, they earned a lot of money through me and just before the payment date, they terminated my account. It has been 6 days since I opened ticket, still i did not get any reply from them. how should I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It was not hotfile's fault for you to upload files which were against DMCA.
    They have clearly notified the consequences of such incidents.

It is your fault, neither paypal nor hotfile will be responsible for your illegitimate actions.

So overall you just lost your $55

EDIT: You really can't do anything against hotfile via paypal.

All paypal will say is "you are not protected against such transactions".

Same happened with videobb paypal will probably not return money to you unless you are very lucky. Videobb also continued to take money from peoples paypal account for monthly premiums even my own..i cancelled it 5 weeks ago and opened a ticket but to no avail. Paypal no longer want anything to do with file hosts.

what will paypal do if they wont reply to the dispute?

The thing is if it is to do with copyright enfringement or any filehost chances are paypal wont do anything. You might have to deal with losing the $55.

i they dont reply then i guess u will win

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
    what will paypal do if they wont reply to the dispute?
    Not to say that it is not possible, but it will be a very unlikely case that Hotfile will not reply to the dispute.

They have nothing to hide or stay away from. It will be certain that they will check their paypal standing and find any disputes in hand.

May we know how you disputed the transaction, if you have? What did you put as the reason for the dispute?

just dont waste your time on paypal, you dont have any chance to win this

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Unless you get additional benefits (storage etc) from buying a premium, always keep your premium account away from your affiliate account.

hotfile is the worst file host for banning users you have lost your money mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information