Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62814 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com

Default cpm.biz is big scam scam scam

hey guys plz stop to using cpm.biz its big scam i m using this company ads last 2 month but still they not paid me i dont like this they are scam and big scam plz avoid to use this

plz suggest me any gud ads which they paid via alertpay and also they must paid i dont want any more scam like cpm.biz i want fair ads any suggest please
    fahadzaman66 Reviewed by fahadzaman66 on . cpm.biz is big scam scam scam hey guys plz stop to using cpm.biz its big scam i m using this company ads last 2 month but still they not paid me i dont like this they are scam and big scam plz avoid to use this plz suggest me any gud ads which they paid via alertpay and also they must paid i dont want any more scam like cpm.biz i want fair ads any suggest please Rating: 5
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

2.   Sponsored Links

Using scam in your title is against the rules broski
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    well tbh they paid me good. But from last 3 months or so they had issues with payment processors. First paypal limited thr account & Alertpay never verified thr acc even when they sent all the documents needed for verification. Only payment processor working right now is LR but even that is pretty much closed. They are not scammers but they would end soon enough (most probably)

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    sorry for that plz admin or mod edit my title thank you very much i want to know they still paying or just scam
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Locking this, make a new thread if you want, but this time follow the rules.

Consider asking if anyone else has used it in the past, if they got paid, etc. Rather than claiming it to be a scam with minimal or no proof at all.

Here's an example: Hi, has anyone used cpm.biz before? I started using it 2 months ago but haven't yet received a payment. Could anyone suggest an alternative which does pay?
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Thread Information