Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62196 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com

Question Query to All Staff Members

Dear all Staff Members,

I see under hosting -> others section few OPs are banned but the thread is open. my query is below.

1. How can we get a response/reply when we report a request/issue and the OP is banned ? (you may say that the alternate way is go the website and log a ticket but KWWH is a place where we get a response/reply from OP of our requrest/issue)

2. I do found few Threads are closed without any Information post from staff members, Why is it so ? if it is very confidential not to explain to public ?

3. If the OP is follow the rule and posted a thread but after few months then OP disappears then customers like we are only people who suffers from their service, however i have seen few cases where KWWH Staff members were handled with refunds but not all, why can't KWWH does the same with all service providers ?

4. if the OP or Service provider is banned there is no thread that indicates List of Banned Service providers in KWWH.

I am not asking asking for myself, may be other members may have the same query in their mind but few of them post in the thread and few others keep it themselves.

I hope all the members will read this thread and i am hoping there will be a fair answer from admin/super mod/mod on this.

Thanks
    augustusrome Reviewed by augustusrome on . Query to All Staff Members Dear all Staff Members, I see under hosting -> others section few OPs are banned but the thread is open. my query is below. 1. How can we get a response/reply when we report a request/issue and the OP is banned ? (you may say that the alternate way is go the website and log a ticket but KWWH is a place where we get a response/reply from OP of our requrest/issue) 2. I do found few Threads are closed without any Information post from staff members, Why is it so ? if it is very Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    1. KWWH is not a means for support to rely on. You shouldn't be with a host like that. Those are sales threads. Not support threads.

2. The reason is not always needed to be public. Might be old topics, requested closed, ect

3. We try, but it doesn't always work. If you get screwed, it's your own fault. We try to help where we can, but we have no connection to the providers.

4. No

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Dear Staff Members,

I found that few sales threads are closed by Staffs but there was no enough evidence given in those sales thread.

It would be helpful to customer to provide detailed explanation with available evidence about those service provider before closing thread.

I r Super Cop
    ^ True. We do try to provide as much details as possible when closing a thread. Sometimes, we just miss out. In such cases, you can always PM a member of staff enquiring about the reason of thread closure. Keep it gentle and we will definitely try to answer you gladly!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    IF a sales thread is banned and the OP is banned, do staff ban their specific IP too ?

Is there any limitations like "the OP Must have min. 2 months as KWWH member" ? if no why cant we enable it

I found nowadays most of the sales threads are short term business means 1 or 2 months and then they ran away and they may comes back with different name and again they do the same.

Respected Member
    1 - case by case

2 - No

3 - All KWWH hosts are like that. Maybe one or two are the exception. Most people know this is not the right place to find a web host. The standards are below par

Thread Information