Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62533 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    higher quality when recording = possible laggy gameplay = bigger file.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i use the hauppauge colossus to record.

no lag while gaming and can capture UPTO 1080i h264 ON-THE-FLY!

in hd720, 10min video already encoded takes about 300mb.

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Quote Originally Posted by arko66 View Post
    For a screenshot the easiest method is to just press CTRL and PrintScreen together... then open Paint and just press CTRL and V together. Then edit the pic or just save it. Simpelz!.... p.s. I love Redheads!

AS for making Youlube vids... I have tried but they always failed at about 75% of the upload!
    OK that should be simple,...... for most LOL. But when I press CTRL and PrintScreen together, what happens/will I see on my screen...
    and do I continue to press both down when I open Paint.

How do I open paint? Ive never used that before and I have Vista.

After paint is open and I press CTRL and V together, what happens then, is that it? or does the screenshot appear?

Thanks so much for your help and excuse me for being a DUH on this
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Great help from you guys and as soon as I have the time I will start experimenting to see if your suggestions work, but could you answer these questions please;

when I press CTRL and PrintScreen together, what happens/will I see on my screen...
    and do I continue to press both down when I open Paint.

How do I open paint? Ive never used that before and I have Vista.

After paint is open and I press CTRL and V together, what happens then, is that it? or does the screenshot appear?

Thanks in advance

Pure Awesomeness!
    Click the Print button only, that will capture the entire desktop, go to Paint/photoshop, click CTRL+V and the screenshot will get paste on it, then you can edit/crop/add text...etc.

Or you could just use windows vista's inbuilt snipping tool. That'll let you take a snapshot of any part of your screen.

Press start and search for 'snipping tool'

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Click the Print button only, that will capture the entire desktop, go to Paint/photoshop, click CTRL+V and the screenshot will get paste on it, then you can edit/crop/add text...etc.
    Much easier for me to understand, thanks so much!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    Or you could just use windows vista's inbuilt snipping tool. That'll let you take a snapshot of any part of your screen.

Press start and search for 'snipping tool'
    That is soooooooo cool, you are bril, so much quicker and easier. Thanks a bunch!

---------- Post added 5th Apr 2012 at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th Apr 2012 at 03:21 PM ----------

This will give you a laugh, I did my first screenshot yesterday, it was something important for my site's server so I did it in a bit of a rush using Vistas Snipping Tool...........and I was so pleased with myself,,,,,until I posted it on the ticket to the server

I had cut off the bottom of what I was trying to send

Never mind I will keep practising. I promise I will try to improve......under your guidance.

Print Screen can be used by any one and simple option. If you want to capture particular area, you can use Duckcapture . Its an easy tool if you can set it sparing few mins.

For recording screen, You need a HQ mic(microphone) and Camtasia (On-screen Recorder -the best).

P.s: if you dont have a good mic, you can use the mic of android phone if you own. I use my android phone to record voice mobiles got best quality. The App is use in Android is "DroidCam" .

JGM
    +1 for Fraps, great little app

Not used Camtasia yet but I intend on doing

If you want to make screen shots of video files then I recommend VideoThumbnails Maker by Scorp, superb piece of software.

JGM.

•     
    Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    If you have windows7 try Snipping Tool for screenshots and try Windows Movie Maker (you may have to download this from Windows live Installer) to combine them and make them in a form of video

Best Luck !

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information