Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62168 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ordered one of the small rdps and got login details instantly but can't connect, appears server is down.

Btw 20% of coupon didn't work, it said that package I chose doesn't qualify for that discount. But never mind that, hope that I'll at least get access to that RDP.

EDIT: seems that RDP is up now.

2.   Sponsored Links

hi

the server is not down or restart. i saw your connection already connected with no np. also you cannot apply coupon for small rdp package. hope this can explain enough to you..thank you

need demo
    I am upset

please let me know what kind of rdp you need so i can send you a demo. thank you

I want to try demo.
    FR location.

Code: 
    I want to try demo.
    FR location.
    demo sent.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Code: 
    need demo
    could you please let me know which location and plans demo you need?

thank you

You got so many clients on the small plan that is has become very hard to do anything, applications use is extremely slow now, probably because imagine when most clients are online!

24 clients in one box is too much and you keep adding more everyday. Set a limit really because then none will be happy and you will lose clients due to overselling.

iam apologized becuase the server getting slow. there are 3 users abuse the server for encoding. they will be removed soon. The server will be back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by mastercrap View Post
    iam apologized becuase the server getting slow. there are 3 users abuse the server for encoding. they will be removed soon. The server will be back to normal
    Thought someone was most likely abusing too.

Probably the user(s) that requested you to have mkvmerge.

Glad to know you will take actions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information