Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62517 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hi, i come back to say the rdp is very good, fast with up and dow.

the ticket are response in few minuts.

im really happy to make this buy.

Banned
    Website's:
    UPnetX.com
    Glad you like it

3.   Sponsored Links

TO ALL: if you're think about buy or not. i tell you something: DO IT.

the best rdp i usse

Tried a Demo A/c,its AWESOME!!!! I loved that DEMO a/c,RDP response was fast,there was no Lag @ all,i have used many RDP's before all had a lag in response. Downloaded a torrent from Private tracker and speed was really great got max of 32MB/s and think can get more on bigger torrents..
    More Over the Support is great,i chatted on Live Support,it was great and they have given me a Custom Promo too Only problem they are concerned was about adding too many torrents.Other than that this Host is perfect according to me

I'm going to make an order for NL 400GB slot. Hope i will have same experience on that too and will update here after i started using my slot

Banned
    Website's:
    UPnetX.com
    You summed up all pretty much. No public torrents and don't have a lot of torrents active at the same time and you're good. The reason is so everyone can have a good experience from the server. And don't worry your 400GB slot will be as good as the demo account

To All:
    So anybody don't think we favor ones and not anothers here goes the coupon that Pubowner used

Limited Promo

10% Discount on NL200/NL400
    Coupon Code: UNX10
    (Valid for 24 hours)

Do you have any more specials? The coupon expired. I would be willing to get NL200 if there was a recurring coupon.

Banned
    Website's:
    UPnetX.com
    I renewed the coupon for another 24 hours (will end at 0:00h CET of the 31st), unfortunately the coupon is 1 time use (non recurring).

WoW, the customer service is fast. I have just started using, but speeds seem fast too. I will update after I break it in and see what she can do. Very happy with my purchase so far tho.

Ordered right now
    Waiting for details, and also the coments you guys added to this topic made me order it without trying demo

Thanks

Banned
    Website's:
    UPnetX.com
    For your order i was in bed and the smartphone beeped with a new order and i had to get up
    Hope you enjoy it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information