Hi everyone!

My name is Mike and I am the President of the Electronic Payments Association. We are the Association of online marketers that has been established to help the ecommerce community to make and receive payments faster, safer and cheaper.

Electronic Payments Association (EPA) is a true membership organisation registered in the United Kingdom and governed by English Law.

Members of EPA can make and receive payments to/from each other ABSOLUTELY FREE. Furthermore, all members are issued with a FREE ePayments Prepaid Card to access their funds.

To find out more, please join us at www.epayments.com.

First 1000 members to join EPA don’t PAY the JOINING FEE.

Just click here: www.epayments.com/?i=KWWHunction

EPA team welcomes you and are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Kind regards,
Mike Rymanov
President of the Electronic Payments Association
ePayments Reviewed by ePayments on . New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates Hi everyone! My name is Mike and I am the President of the Electronic Payments Association. We are the Association of online marketers that has been established to help the ecommerce community to make and receive payments faster, safer and cheaper. Electronic Payments Association (EPA) is a true membership organisation registered in the United Kingdom and governed by English Law. Members of EPA can make and receive payments to/from each other ABSOLUTELY FREE. Furthermore, all members Rating: 5