Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6824 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ePayments.com

Post New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates

Hi everyone!

My name is Mike and I am the President of the Electronic Payments Association. We are the Association of online marketers that has been established to help the ecommerce community to make and receive payments faster, safer and cheaper.

Electronic Payments Association (EPA) is a true membership organisation registered in the United Kingdom and governed by English Law.

Members of EPA can make and receive payments to/from each other ABSOLUTELY FREE. Furthermore, all members are issued with a FREE ePayments Prepaid Card to access their funds.

To find out more, please join us at www.epayments.com.

First 1000 members to join EPA don’t PAY the JOINING FEE.

Just click here: www.epayments.com/?i=KWWHunction

EPA team welcomes you and are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Kind regards,
    Mike Rymanov
    President of the Electronic Payments Association
    ePayments Reviewed by ePayments on . New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates Hi everyone! My name is Mike and I am the President of the Electronic Payments Association. We are the Association of online marketers that has been established to help the ecommerce community to make and receive payments faster, safer and cheaper. Electronic Payments Association (EPA) is a true membership organisation registered in the United Kingdom and governed by English Law. Members of EPA can make and receive payments to/from each other ABSOLUTELY FREE. Furthermore, all members Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Why would the president of a company of such type come here to post a reference id link for users.

Don't get me wrong if you are real, but i'm sure a real president would take the time to fix the spelling mistakes and not just out right advertise this on their first post.

What makes you different to any of the other 1000 card programs?

Website's:
    ePayments.com
    Thank you for your question.

As the Association we do not have any shareholders, we only have our members' interests at our core, so we managed to negotiate a fantastic card programme for all.

What sets us apart:

Joining fee - Free
    ePayments Card - Free
    Activation Fee - Free
    Monthly Fee - Free
    Card Loading - Free
    POS - Free
    ATM - $1.50

On top of that all payments between our members are FREE.

Funds of EPA members are held at the UK bank and are insured by the Lloyd's insurance market in London.

We worked very hard to give you the best possible card programme on the market. I certainly hope you will enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JamesVaporH View Post
    Why would the president of a company of such type come here to post a reference id link for users.

Don't get me wrong if you are real, but i'm sure a real president would take the time to fix the spelling mistakes and not just out right advertise this on their first post.
    Thank you for an interesting point.

Electronic Payments Association is a membership organisation and I personally as the president of the Association want to be involved in all aspects of the daily life of the Association and its Associates.

With regards to reference ID, we use the technology to track the registrations originated from this forum. Please make sure to follow the ID link mentioned above or click at our banner and your EPA Membership Fee will be waived.

So the funds are held and secured at the Uk bank, but the cards are being issued via Wave Crest Holdings Limited which is a Gibraltar registered EMI?

Are you covering all funds on the cards from your own pocket?

Website's:
    ePayments.com
    Once again, I appreciate your interest.

Wave Crest Holdings is authorised by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar. As the EMI based in Gibraltar Wave Crest must comply with the European Electronic Money Directive. This directive states that all e-money funds have to be segregated and ring-fenced. However, we went even further and arranged a comprehensive insurance policy that further protects our members' funds.

Like any other organisation must have a bank account, for the Association based in the United Kingdom it is natural to bank with a UK bank. In our case it's NatWest and HSBC.

u want passport details at the sign-up time??

and will u support filehosts payment??

Cards are issued to India also?

Website's:
    ePayments.com
    Quote Originally Posted by avRo View Post
    u want passport details at the sign-up time??

and will u support filehosts payment??
    You are right we are asking for passport details during the application process. This is an additional level of security to help us with the screening process.

As to the support of the filehosts payments, YES we do support such payments.

So is there any companies actually using your service to pay their affiliates currently?

Also, From your FAQ, I can't see any loading options other than via a P2P transfer?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information