Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    is it like RADPHP ..??

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    No, we have basically nothing in common except that we are both utilizers of the Rapid Application Develop (RAD) methodology. It looks like nice software howeaver it is not free, and unfortunately there is very little drag and drop type editors can actually do. Not that I would say that to anyone wanting to write a drag and drop editor for my framework (lol).

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    An update: 0.1.0alpha1 is getting close to completion (maybe Ill package it tomrrow). This will be the first release in the unstable branch. It will be pretty much undocumented at this stage. Meerly something for anyone who is interested to chew on.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    On what framework did you base your directory structure?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    The framework is for the most part unique, but its similar to kohana.

app/* overrides system/*

and inside the lib directory folders are merged to form the class space.

---------- Post added 1st May 2012 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th Apr 2012 at 11:41 PM ----------

Radical PHP Version 0.1.0 alpha1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/rad....1.0alpha1.zip
    Radical Blog (Example App) internal 1 (pre-alpha): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/rad...l-preview1.rar

Thankful to all reviews and bug reports, I understand it is pretty unstable at this time. Its a very early alpha (0.x is the development branch and its the first alpha)

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Radical PHP Version 0.1.0 alpha 2: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/ra....1.0alpha2.zip

There is no new version of Radical Blog to go with this release. Its next version will be alpha which is a while away if you are interested in it see the git repository.

just awsm project!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    0.1.0alpha3, namespace cleaned up (a 0.2.0 roadmap task) and tons of bug fixes.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Amazing project, usage documentation should be a good point to start, because allow developers have full documentation (with examples) about the Framework.

Anyway amazing big project. Perhaps i will try to learn how to use it and code a little example code

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I have started on the documentation front howeaver as you pointed out its a huge effort. I encourage people to contribute to this project either with their own forks (which I will pull from as requested), bug reports or via contributing to the wiki.

I have a working checklist that I am working through slowly, most of the bulk is done now its standardization and improvement.

Just so everyone knows 0.2.0 will contain more exceptions and better error handling (I just found out that the error handling isnt working perfectly in 0.1.0alpha3, I will resolve this for 0.1.0alpha4).

Also hopefully some more inline documentation. Its a very important first step, and one thats going to require alot of man hours. If anyone wants to contribute to the documentation effort I will happily add them on skype and answer any questions you have.

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2012 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 17th Jun 2012 at 11:49 PM ----------

alpha4 posted with two quick bug fixes, nothing major.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information