Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62209 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

Default RAD Framework

RADical PHP Framework

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    NOTE: This framework is no longer developed. It was a great experience, for the latest version see the GitHub project link, occasional bug fixes and minor improvements if requested or required for existing projects will be uploaded. For More information: here
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Project Link: https://github.com/splitice/radical-php
    Radical PHP Version 0.1.0 beta1: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/ra...0.1.0beta1.zip | Snapshot (recommended): https://github.com/splitice/radical-php/zipball/master
    Radical Blog (Example App) pre-alpha: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/ra...-preview7.rar| Snapshot (recommended): https://github.com/splitice/radical-blog/zipball/master

---

Ive been developing a php framework now for over a year. Mostly for my own use in paid projects but recently I have been working on standardization for a public audience.

Im looking for anyone who is interested in assisting as a member of the team with development (or documentation in the form of docblocks if you want). There is still quite a bit remaining.

Just to show you examples of what the framework can do:
    Example Model
    Example Controller
    Example Recognizer
    Example Form (Event Based)

Rough feature overview:

• Modular admin panel with modules automatic administration modules for database etc
    • User authentication modules
    • Session modules
    • Cache modules
    • Threading and CLI modules
    • MVC Pattern
    • Form Builder
    • API System with JS class and support for JSON, XML and PHP serialisation with additional support for custom methods
    • Fully Functioning DBAL and ORM (Active Record, with JS API)
    • Deploy Script
    • Overriding / Filter system using class overloads
    • SQL Builder
    • Unit Testing
    • Automatic Documentation
    • UTF8 Support

Lots more, its a large library but with the main focus being on reducing lines of code, and increasing programmer efficiency. In addition following the Object Orientated principals is very important.

What I want are people who want to assist in the development of this framework as a publically released project. Development will be conducted via GIT and PivotTracker.

Projects:
    - Example Projects (HTML, PHP, CSS)
    - * Simple Blog
    - Project Leads for site creation and design (HTML, PHP, CSS)
    - Framework Development and Testing
    - Documentation (PHPDoc & Wiki)
    - Namespace and Class Design
    - Branding and Style

Hoping to find interested people, planning for an alpha before the end of the year. Many hands make light work. And of course get your name or handle included in the CONTRIBUTORS document.

Versioning
    0.x - development branch (even the stable releases in this branch arent going to be perfect)
    1.x - stable brach

Sub-Versioning tags:
    internal - just a preview, not complete
    alpha - unstable but got some real features developed. not really publicly usable (general public).
    beta - public beta, should work for most people. Bug fixing and further minor feature development.
    RC - final testing stages before stable. No new features.
    -[patch_level] - final release for that version. Only really important patches will be applied.
    SplitIce Reviewed by SplitIce on . RAD Framework RADical PHP Framework *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* NOTE: This framework is no longer developed. It was a great experience, for the latest version see the GitHub project link, occasional bug fixes and minor improvements if requested or required for existing projects will be uploaded. For More information: here *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Project Link: https://github.com/splitice/radical-php Radical PHP Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    Meh likes what your doing here thus the fact that if a release of this framework of yours was available it will make such things that I do in php much easier and all. If you wouldn't mind could you elaborate the options use of the caching processes and yes I'd like to see more code samples of this So far so good from what I can see here +rep

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Thanks, I have a full project example with a WIP tutorial.

Still looking for people who want to assist. Its quite a large project and multiple hands make light work. If I dont get any help the project will continue as is but most likely wont be released for atleast 6months.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    OK a very early release is online. I need to learn git for one of my work projects so I got it setup early.

Dont expect much from this release, there is no auto documentor at this stage either.

Please keep this URL private, its only being released here until the first alpha (not for a long time at this rate).

https://github.com/splitice/radical-php

You can call me G
    Awesome! I'm up for dev once I'm done with the entrance exams. I guess the initial steps would be to document stuff. Will dive into it in mid May for sure

Regards,
    Gaurav

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Looking foward to it, yes there is alot of Documentation to get done, additionally there are Unit Tests to write, examples and tutorials.

There is also lots of bugs to fixed (most of them will be found in the unit testing section) and some more features to implement.

Oh and good luck with your entrance exams, I guess im lucky we dont have entrance exams over here our entrance is guarunteed by our end of high school state marked exams.

I r Super Cop
    Moved as per OP's request
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Thanks Rox.

Banned
    Damn this looks good, Keep up the good work mate.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Currently Rewriting the session and authentication system.

Lots of works to go but slowly getting through it all. Broke the 60k lines of code barrier. Hopefully 2/3 done.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information