I have a website selling goods using PayPal's Buy It Now Buttons (combined with their built in drop down menu option to choose a size (and specific a corresponding price using the label). But I think I might be getting a little screwed with the fee's PayPal charges and I wanted to get some recommendations from other people. Currently, I don't have the capability or desire to do the transactions directly from my site using a form and I also don't have any sort of shopping cart system: I use a different Buy It Now Button for each product.

Any suggestions?
SoundOfSleep Reviewed by SoundOfSleep on . Best Payment System Opinion For My Particular Situation I have a website selling goods using PayPal's Buy It Now Buttons (combined with their built in drop down menu option to choose a size (and specific a corresponding price using the label). But I think I might be getting a little screwed with the fee's PayPal charges and I wanted to get some recommendations from other people. Currently, I don't have the capability or desire to do the transactions directly from my site using a form and I also don't have any sort of shopping cart system: I use a Rating: 5