Hey all !!
how you people doin ?

right !!! just wanted to ask , what are the most effective and practical ways to monetize a site or a warez blog Coz i was thinking about becoming part of a warez site as well .
Plz forgive me being a nub in all this , but i always used to wonder how so many popular sites earn money without adverts and stuff.

there is one more thing I used to download from a lot of sites the content of my use but since the file host fiasco loads of them are either gone or will be gone ( most of em are warez related ) so was thinking of suggesting those folks ( lol as if there arent already aware )

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

anyone ?
joshmlovesall Reviewed by joshmlovesall on . How to effectively monetize a blog or site Hey all !! how you people doin ? right !!! just wanted to ask , what are the most effective and practical ways to monetize a site or a warez blog Coz i was thinking about becoming part of a warez site as well :P . Plz forgive me being a nub in all this , but i always used to wonder how so many popular sites earn money without adverts and stuff. there is one more thing I used to download from a lot of sites the content of my use but since the file host fiasco loads of them are either Rating: 5