Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62377 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 201 of 387 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3868
    When I asked about paypal isse they sent me this

"Hello,

have a look at our website, we notice all customers."

but nothing is on their site/

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Machar View Post
    The usual reply:

Hello,

our technical section is working hard to solve the problem.

If you have any further questions, please don?t hestitate to contact us.
    Thank you for using netload.

Best Regards,
    Katja

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Bank Wire or Bank Transfer?

Bank Wire

^ theres nothing on the site. the front page shows the short news with today's date, but there is no news. just the old Welcome to netload.in

3.   Sponsored Links

Yeah man,That's what I replied them,

Hello all. Can someone tell me, does Netload pay on Moneybookers ?
    Thank you

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    I requested payout via Bankwire last Month 29/7/2012

and today its marked as Done but did not received payment in Bank ... Anybody confirm that they pay immediately in Bankwire after marking payment as Done or I should expect it within 2/3 days or perhaps money gone

Need your Views...

Quote Originally Posted by drokam View Post
    It is a confirmed information?
    Quote Originally Posted by akibaba View Post
    ^Payza got a lot of their own problem during and after the process of changing the owner.
    The most notable trouble they give to customer is when you transfer your money from your bank to your alertpay/payza account, your money could be missing for several months!

The support tickets have piled up, and be replied only after several months! Even worse is the answers you get is always a robot answer and is always irrelevant to your specified issue.

Also payza wont do business with file sharing website anymore. Only can use it to make payment to affiliate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Em A C.E.O. View Post
    why you all care so much for the pending payment and all that?? Cuz all you still have all pending set to be pay. But me!! Got 24/08 is listed as "DONE" but money is reverse back to Netload PP account. N' never change done to pending!! so that "done" is all bullshit!!....I need that transaction back in my account first before worry about pending one.

n' most of you dumb enuff that still uploading n' posting like crazy making money for netload set them up to run away someday soon. The reason they change aff. rate on 23.59pm is they lil' tripping with PP took out and put it back in within 2 hours. So they need new rate new amount of money this is just their tactic.

Think about it...everything they do is now just to make the most they can before they will announce the their PP is limit for 180 days and will pay aff. again when it unlock and that bullshit. Every hosts said that but even 180 days up we will never see those money we suppose to get again.

The Best way out now...
    1.Stop uploading and posting at all with netload.
    2.Cancel your pending or keep it pending it not matter at all.
    3. Swtich to Plan 3 in case they back paying again. (5% chance) (either 3-30days make it 90 days before they pay again or 180 days PP limit bullshit)
    4.Find new PPS to work with and sit back.
    5.Nothing you really can do then pray to my buddha n' hope my monk help me out. Since their have india domian so their staffs should be buddhist. It wrong n' bad to cheat like this.

accept it guys that everything is fucked up now. not like I will give netlaod 2-3 bullshit days bra bra bra.....Then I will contact bullshit support bra bra bra...it all bullshit now....believe me!!

Well that is exactly what I Thought about ul.to a few months ago, and then they are back and paying maybe not like netload use to, but they are... of course in some way you are right but really nobody know the true. on top of that netload.in has nothing about this problem, is just all the stopfilelockers.com assholes and their double moral about shutting down all the servers to sharing files

Quote Originally Posted by [SPARTACUS] View Post
    Hello all. Can someone tell me, does Netload pay on Moneybookers ?
    Thank you
    no they dont

Quote Originally Posted by Mahaj View Post
    I requested payout via Bankwire last Month 29/7/2012

and today its marked as Done but did not received payment in Bank ... Anybody confirm that they pay immediately in Bankwire after marking payment as Done or I should expect it within 2/3 days or perhaps money gone

Need your Views...
    International bank wires take a few days, usually the original bank finish the transaction but the receiver banks do not shows the money after 1 or 2 days,

Hey guys NL-Mike just emailed me and ask for alternatives to paypal.

'
    a lot of people are complaining that PayPal doesn’t work for them fine. Therefore
    we are looking for new methods for the money transfer. Please tell us which
    method suites for you and which you prefer.

Please send your suggestions to mike@netload.in"

I sent them payoneer or moneybooker would be fine.

NL is a legit company.They just need sometime guys.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    ^ they have MB already :/

Payoneer seems to be a good option (they had webmoney earlier ? )
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Thread Information