Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62847 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 375 of 387 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3868
    can they pay via MoneyGram? :/

lolz..im waiting till they implant new payout processor..hihihi just let my balance on netload for my bonus ckckckck

i asked netload staff when they add avagate and other payment gateways

responce is

Hello,

Unfortunately we don’t get an confirmation from avangate yet. The problem is that most of them are limited to
    Local companies and can’t provide their payment services to companies all over the world.

But we are working on a much better support of our resellers which can provide you perfect local payment support.
    We already did a lot of work in these area and get great feedback.

We are also working on webmoney but they don’t have an official payment license for Germany so it’s very hard to
    get their support.

Best Regards
    Mike
    Netload Support

Website's:
    linktrooper.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby3711 View Post
    ok i got a question. It would be great if any Indian can answer this.
    there is a column named Bank BIC or SWIFT: Is it same to IFSC code? Indian Banks have only IFSC codes to make online transactions.
    Hi . When I requested to my bank account there was some mistake with my SWIFT code apparently. They told me to enter to IFSC code that was given in my cheque book instead..

Btw when you get the amount in your bank can you tell me the amount you requested and the amount you received finally. Cos I lost a lot of money due to taxes and regulations

Quote Originally Posted by chicoes View Post
    Holly crap, just got my payment from Netload! took 8-9 days also.

my bank took me $26 commission! all in all i paid $67 commission from an amount of $1000
    i paid $61 commission from an amount of $357, i received only $296 in my bank, so it's like 17% fee.

international bank wire of course.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    i paid $61 commission from an amount of $357, i received only $296 in my bank, so it's like 17% fee.

international bank wire of course.
    then your bank really butchered you . you paid almost same commission amount as i did but for less money. how much commission did your bank charged you for?

So they pay via Bank Transfer ONLY?? Thanks

I just figured it out, 2 days for netload to process the requested payout, and a week or 7 days for international bank transfer. All in all 8 to 9 days for the cold cash to reach your Local Bank, but higher charges, I think it's good enough for the meantime...
    Hope they'll come up with much faster processors and less charges in the near future. Thanks Netload.

is netload allowing users to make vouchers again?

So they ever gonna allow CC payments.

Thread Information