Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 10 of 387 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Official thread has been locked again. Wonder how long it will last this time

locking is just a signal for NL to pay again if they want their thread to stay in official support section without making any support at all.

Website's:
    fileservedownload.net
    yes...it's the end of the month

Apparently NL is giving good speed to free users in the US again. I logged out of my acct and downloaded one of my files at 300 kbps. This was after a user said "thanks for the fast link" as i was only accustomed to complaints about NL's speed over the past few months.

Default :(

I have had no sales for a week

well, i have to say, my sales largely decrease these 3 days, which is not normal compared to the sales i got the past 15 days.

Quote Originally Posted by adrunkenmess View Post
    Apparently NL is giving good speed to free users in the US again. I logged out of my acct and downloaded one of my files at 300 kbps. This was after a user said "thanks for the fast link" as i was only accustomed to complaints about NL's speed over the past few months.
    i tried it for free too with USA Server, and i download at 326 KB/s using IDM.
    damn...150 KB/s for all countries is better.

why it has to make it more than 300 KB/s for usa people?
    at this time, no affiliate hosts offer 300 KB/s free speed!

150 KB/s has been a great free speed from affiiate hosts,and you can look at what uploaded.to offers for free users, 120 KB/s free speed and 1 hour waiting between downloads.

so, if NL offers 150 KB/s international free speed, then , NL would fuck the world!!!!

Hey

I guess it was asked already,but i didnt find the answer.
    Do they pay 12$ for the 2 days plan too?Please someone who already got paid confirm.
    Thanks

Website's:
    yealee.com forum.yealee.com directfiledownload.com
    sales are ok for me
    Join with me [Help Exchanger Group ] in skype..

^ maybe you get 2 sales daily.....so it's fine for you.

if you are averaging 10 sales daily, and all of a sudden ,you get 3 sales,4 sales, 2 sales for the past 3 days...it's not fine for you.

USA, German, India are the 3 countries i know that receive 300+ KB/s free speed from netload, and every time you try to download a netload link ,it always get 300+ KB/s.

shitty change by netload.

10.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Tankred View Post
    Hey

I guess it was asked already,but i didnt find the answer.
    Do they pay 12$ for the 2 days plan too?Please someone who already got paid confirm.
    Thanks
    Yes they do, that's why their first plan is so popular among people who upload crap which attract only cheap people. There is no point using the first plan unless you're uploading such content because using the second plan, you can get nearly 12$ for one-month account sales and a lot more for other accounts but less only for the 2-day account.

P.S. Practically everyone and their mom has NL premium right now; if you're posting at popular boards/blogs, there is no point going with sales, getting rebills is much more likely in such case.

Page 10 of 387 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread Information