Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62140 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need a wordpress plugin

I am actually looking for wordpress based website that allows FB-farmville users to share the links generated on their profile by farmville app to share on my website automatically with couple of clicks.

The process looks like this :
    1) authenticate to my site with FB SSO
    2)after the user login completed, a click to find FV links on his wall and then to post on my website.
    3)Users should be able to see links posted by others
    4) links will b stored on to my database.
    5)links should be deleted with in a day.
    6)only Last 5 links generated should be posted on to my website.
    7) FB comments,likes buttons will be there as usual.
    8)I should be able to make posts [such as announcements,new features in farmville etc] and include spaces for ads which come by default obviously.

I guess we just need a plugin or modify existing plugins for grabbing links and post to my website, as like and comments are already available with fbconnect.

Would like to pay BTW.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Would like to pay. Please move to appropriate section.
    oxycash Reviewed by oxycash on . Need a wordpress plugin I am actually looking for wordpress based website that allows FB-farmville users to share the links generated on their profile by farmville app to share on my website automatically with couple of clicks. The process looks like this : 1) authenticate to my site with FB SSO 2)after the user login completed, a click to find FV links on his wall and then to post on my website. 3)Users should be able to see links posted by others 4) links will b stored on to my database. 5)links should be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Proper buying tags added.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

can I bump this?

Thread Information