Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6459 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    greatsharez.blogspot.com

Exclamation Another Request for an Adsense Alternative

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good adsense alternative for a small site. I was banned from adsense (asking for clicks was my crime) I have tried clicksor, I don 't like it because it has floating banners and in text links. I tried ad oninon but it was too complicated! I don't want to create ad zones and request ads to be on my site. I loved adsense because it was so easy for me to use. My site gets only 4000 hits a month and posts fileshare links. It's a joomla style blog, not a forum. I would love to use gunggo but it requires 10,000 a month. I run a niche site (sharing documentaries) so I don't think I will get there. I tried bidvertiser and got very little revenue. Their advertisers are just not what my site wants

What I want is something that offers stable (not floating!) banners and is easy to use, just add the code and the company does all the work of finding relevant ads at the highest rates for me.

Any ideas?
    popperslist Reviewed by popperslist on . Another Request for an Adsense Alternative Hello all, I'm looking for a good adsense alternative for a small site. I was banned from adsense (asking for clicks was my crime) I have tried clicksor, I don 't like it because it has floating banners and in text links. I tried ad oninon but it was too complicated! I don't want to create ad zones and request ads to be on my site. I loved adsense because it was so easy for me to use. My site gets only 4000 hits a month and posts fileshare links. It's a joomla style blog, not a forum. Rating: 5
    Talk about file share sites with affiliate programs for USA uploaders at my blog
    >>>> greatsharez.blogspot.com <<<<

2.   Sponsored Links

in simple words what you looking does not exist, there is nothing similar to adsense which can earn higher rate and easy to use at the same time.

I suggest you edomz cpv ads which can give you good earning without annoying or redirecting your users, like any other network does

so it fulfills most of your requirement, its easy to use, can earn good rate, and keep your visitor happy as well

Website's:
    greatsharez.blogspot.com
    thanks do you have a referral link? I will happy to register through your link since you referred me
    Talk about file share sites with affiliate programs for USA uploaders at my blog
    >>>> greatsharez.blogspot.com <<<<

thanks friend, can I send it to you in pm, as I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here, thanks a lot

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by earnonline View Post
    thanks friend, can I send it to you in pm, as I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here, thanks a lot
    not allowed dude

try adhitz

Banned
    Try matomymedia

Website's:
    forumhookers.com
    Clicksor would be the best alternative for adsense.

Thread Information