Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63016 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default GNOME 3.4 Released

The popular GNOME desktop environment has just announced the release of version 3.4. User-facing updates include, among others, a new look for many GNOME applications, smooth scrolling support in GTK, integrated document search in GNOME Shell, a new dynamic background, improved accessibility configuration options, new high-contrast icons, and more documentation. Developer-facing improvements include the release of GTK+ 3.4 and updates to standard GNOME libraries as part of the latest GNOME Developer Platform.

http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.4/
    http://www.h-online.com/open/feature...4-1484715.html
    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.announce/10292
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . GNOME 3.4 Released The popular GNOME desktop environment has just announced the release of version 3.4. User-facing updates include, among others, a new look for many GNOME applications, smooth scrolling support in GTK, integrated document search in GNOME Shell, a new dynamic background, improved accessibility configuration options, new high-contrast icons, and more documentation. Developer-facing improvements include the release of GTK+ 3.4 and updates to standard GNOME libraries as part of the latest GNOME Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I will wait for distro to update...

mmm mmm!
    Engineers. They love to change things. Yet another new look for no apparent reason. (shrug). I guess it ain't so bad. I'll adjust. Or just keep using Lightweight ubuntu/LX DE instead.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

GNOME is awesome, although I won't update soon, but I'll have it in mind

it looks like iphone. I don't think it's good for linux users who are mostly smarter people.

Website's:
    ushorten.me upromote.me
    has anyone tried it yet?
    UShorten.Me - Adult Shorten URL Service Provider
    Earn Money Online with Ease

Thread Information