— What product you're offering to promote?

It is an media search software which crawl through the whole internet to find and check any file to download. There are mostly media files, such as videos, software, games, mp3's, books and others. The software is absolutely malware and spyware free. All our customers are provided with full service and high-quality support.
— How can I promote this product?

You can send traffic from your sites to our landing pages through text links or banners. You even can white label us with your own branding and exclusive design. If you got interested in this, please contact our support.
— How much will you pay me?

You earn $2 per trial (Sale) and $30 per Rebill. Affiliates with huge traffic volumes please contact support - we have special conditions for you.
— When do I get paid?

We pay out every calendar week. If you start sending traffic today you will get your payout at the beginning of the next week. Your minimum payout amount is $100 for electronic payments and $300 for wire transfer. If you didn't reach this amount, we will carry forward your balance until you do.
— How do I get paid?

We make payments via Wire, Paypal, EPESE and WebMoney. You can choose the way you get paid while signing up or change it any time from your account.
— Do you have referral program?

Yes, we have. We pay 10% of all your referral earnings at the end of each payment period.
— What is your spam policy?

Spam of any kind is strictly prohibited. We will lock your account if we suspect you in spam activity.

Our affiliate program has been reopened. You earn $2 per trial (Sale) and up to $35 per Rebill. Affiliates with huge traffic volumes please contact support - we have special conditions for you. Payments are made on weekly basis.
Affiliate Register [/URL]
pron1ck Reviewed by pron1ck on . Grandbucks - $30 per sale Highest payouts in the industry http://www.grandbucks.com/affiliate/images/inside/logo.png — What product you're offering to promote? It is an media search software which crawl through the whole internet to find and check any file to download. There are mostly media files, such as videos, software, games, mp3's, books and others. The software is absolutely malware and spyware free. All our customers are provided with full service and high-quality support. — How can I promote this product? You can send Rating: 5