Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62382 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Which one? the one in the link or Godaddy?
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    1-link.org swtim.org
    In the link hosting4offshore

my site down more than 24 hours now. how bout guys?

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Well I found out what is happening with Altushost and why so many or our sites are affected.....They are sharing our IPs with others.

I followed the recommendations of Aleksandar and other members of KWWH on the server;

Host4offshore.com

They found the reason for the probs we had......Altu was sharing our IP with another,
    THATS why they were so keen for me to buy a licence from Cloud Linux, which would have been of no benefit to us, unless the other party had it too..... what more can I say......

The owner of Host4offshore, worked with us all day yesterday and throughout the night, stopping only to eat and a few hours sleep, to solve our problems and set up a new server for us with him, at a THIRD of the cost Altus were charging us.

He is continuing today and its almost done. As I am not a Tech he also did my sites' db backup, and much more to help me and my site achieve a good fast dependable server.

He and Host4offshore.com service and response are OUTSTANDING

I will be recommending them in the future.

THANK YOU KWWH, for having his info on your site. You and Host4offshore.com have saved my site and its' reputation for sure!!!

I guess it's time to switch host already.

Will it take more than 14 Hours to activate a plan upgrade?

The technical support says, "We will reply to you very soon." Since 8AM till now (11PM).

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Well Altushost were honourable enough to refund my money and I changed Host. They started working on the changeover immediately and my site didnt go down during that time. They are very fast and my site has not been down since I started with the new host on 9th April.

Which Host r u with now & which Host's tech support are you talking about blackmamba?

I'm talking about altushost. I had a very basic 10 GB (bandwidth) budget plan. As my site grows, I run out of bandwidth. So, I upgraded my plan to 50 GB (bw) plan.

After 20 Hrs, I got a reply for my ticket saying that,
    I see your plan is already upgraded to wood, as I see your site is still consuming bandwidth - would you need to upgrade to Bronze plan now ?

What I don't understand is that, if my plan is upgraded, I must have 40 GB (bw) left rite?

Where Am I missing the point?

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    No you are not missing any point......you are correct.

Just now I was talking to the tech support, they say my account has been already upgraded.

Of course, in my billing panel, it showing the new plan name. But in the cPanel, it's still the old plan..

If you remember, few months ago, there was a DDOS attack on altus, and most of the sites were down. This one I can understand.

So can I switch to host4offshore? How about your experience with them?

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    I and many have never had a problem with them. Their service & response is very good and they are very cheap in price compared to others.

There is a thread about their service, thats how I found them & by reading all the good reports on them thats why I changed;

http://www.besthostingforums.com/8-s...nl-usa-ro.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information