Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62911 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i have 90+ dollar in adfocus account but blocked my account when i payout..

Try Adf.ly, It has a good reputation for paying on time.

3.   Sponsored Links

Remember AdFocus doesn't allow adult content... a lot of people get banned by this because never read rules/tos.

When they block/ban your account, you can read the reason when you try to login. And after each payment request they check your links.

The other problem is link adfly with adfocus with linkbucks etc... Some users hate this, and they will no longer visit your blog.

If you want to earn more money with linkbucks, try to create galleries and post them on forums which allow linkbucks or in your blog.

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    Look for a provider that pays more to advertisers
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarV View Post
    Remember AdFocus doesn't allow adult content... a lot of people get banned by this because never read rules/tos.

When they block/ban your account, you can read the reason when you try to login. And after each payment request they check your links.

The other problem is link adfly with adfocus with linkbucks etc... Some users hate this, and they will no longer visit your blog.

If you want to earn more money with linkbucks, try to create galleries and post them on forums which allow linkbucks or in your blog.
    This seems to be good idea. But I dont seem to can find any forums that allows the posting of Linkbucks links. Anyone here have some forums??

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Cash links are crap everyone skips cash links & they pay is so low they are not even worth it

Adf.ly is good if you just want to spam youtube like uploading video turorials with download link in the description and you can get extra cash but don't use adf.ly on your site (ex. using adf.ly to earn cash from download links) you'll lose visitors for sure.

Try to sell links on your site. For example at tnx.
    serversdrift.com ▓ Dedicated servers | Linux virtual servers | Windows virtual servers
    50%off on all VPS with promo code: forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information