Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62626 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    EvilHackerz.Org

Default Starting a SMS Sending portal, Ideas Required

Hi KWWH,
    As the Title says that i m wishing to start a Free Sms Service.
    But i don't have any idea how to start and whr to start.
    Ideas are Highly Appreciated and i can use my personal Sim to Send SMS using GSM cards etc..
    My Target is Free Sms to Pakistan right now!!
    EvilZ Reviewed by EvilZ on . Starting a SMS Sending portal, Ideas Required Hi KWWH,:sun: As the Title says that i m wishing to start a Free Sms Service.:facepalm: But i don't have any idea how to start and whr to start. Ideas are Highly Appreciated and i can use my personal Sim to Send SMS using GSM cards etc.. My Target is Free Sms to Pakistan right now!! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    forumhookers.com
    You cant use your sim to send sms through ur portals. You need get bulk sms from gateway and integrate it. And it will cost you more money.

You can do it two ways, one is cheap, the other method is stupid.

What you're supposed to do: Contact many different mobile telecoms ... O2, Vodafone etc in different locations in the world (that way it doesn't cost extra to send international calls, since you'd be sending them locally though their local telecom) - Yes, you can just use O2 if you want (for example) but it will cost for international calls/texts. You need to talk to them about bulk sms gateways (call them).

Stupid method but it works: Get a mobile ... make that into a SMS gateway ... you'd need a good constant internet connection otherwise it'd be unreliable. Andriod market actually lets you download a SMS gateway app (google 'SMS gateway andriod'). It's a stupid method and you shouldn't bother doing it but it's worth telling.

It will cost money per text regardless of your service offering them for free so it would be hard fund it.

IF, however, you don't want to make your own SMS gateway and infact just want to use someone elses ... go to a website like textlocal.com (their are cheaper alternatives .. just need to spend some time on google) they'll let you use their API .. via PHP (or whatever you use to code the website) you can recieve/send text messages. Which I strongly recommend considering you're attempting to provide this service for free (saves costs in the short run - as for the long run, it depends)

Website's:
    EvilHackerz.Org
    Thanx to :-
    filegrasper
    Putin
    ----------------------------

BUt i have a ZTE GSM based usb and a SIm card with Unlimmited Local SmS Bundles and i want it for Local use like within Pakistan

for india.....?? or international

He already said, its for pakistan.

Website's:
    askforhost.com
    Get SMS Gateway!

Banned
    Every new referral award with 100 free sms without daily limit quota

Website's:
    ushorten.me upromote.me
    Either you discuss with the aggregators or each operator directly.
    UShorten.Me - Adult Shorten URL Service Provider
    Earn Money Online with Ease

Website's:
    GoogleStore.org
    Go for the option what Putin suggested. The Andro App and mod a little ur php script for local sending...
    So a little trick, a little coding and Bingo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information