Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62862 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ygo3-world.com

Smile Searching For A GFXer? Check This!

Hey everyone!

Im searching for a site where I can do GFX work and earn some money.
    I don't need to earn lots at all just a little bit if possible.
    Im GFX?ng at 3 sites at the moment:
    Portablesteamgames.com (Transporter,Chainer)
    Warezconnect.com (CyberSnake)
    BlazinRoms(Golden Falcon,Lord Valarion)

I'm doing all that for free but I want to earn something with my works on any site that pays me just a little bit. This is cause im learning and doing photoshop and GFX work everyday. Just tell me what you want to pay. I'm ok with almost all things that are half decent.

I am familiar with different forum softwares (Not that this is something that matters in my point of view). I used vBulletin 3.X.X,IPB 2 & 3,phpBB 2 & 3,Free Forums and some more.

Please DON'T Flame if You Think My Work Sucks! Just don't reply or something. I'm really trying hard to improve my GFX with every new signature,avatar,name tag etc. and it's kinda painfull if people go screaming that it is bad.

Some examples of my most recent works:

Halo 2 Fighter

Second Smudge 2009 Work Featuring The Strongest Warriors From DBZ Gogeta SS4 And Tean Gohan SS2 Perfect

Smudge Work 2009 # 3! Link To The Past With The Legend Of Zelda!

Megaman Powers Up With The Force Of Water And Becomes Aqua Soul!

Devil May Cry Dante! Real Smudge Work Of The 2009 Collection!

The legendary Warrior Sephiroth From The Final Fantasy Series. Let His Greatness Amaze You!

The Prince Of Persia This Time Fighting Against His Dark Side! Rival Awareness...

The Master Of All Duelists Yugi! Yu-Gi-Oh!

~Dark-BlaZe
    Dark-BlaZe Reviewed by Dark-BlaZe on . Searching For A GFXer? Check This! Hey everyone! Im searching for a site where I can do GFX work and earn some money. I don't need to earn lots at all just a little bit if possible. Im GFX?ng at 3 sites at the moment: Portablesteamgames.com (Transporter,Chainer) Warezconnect.com (CyberSnake) BlazinRoms(Golden Falcon,Lord Valarion) I'm doing all that for free but I want to earn something with my works on any site that pays me just a little bit. This is cause im learning and doing photoshop and GFX work everyday. Just Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Fuck me directly. But you should NOT use stroke and outer glow on every work. And what about background of sigs ? lulz... You put the brushes all over teh renders.

Well kinda , your works are kinda 'childish'. No offense, if you're doing this for FREE. Then It's ok..

Regards,

Banned
    Website's:
    ShareW.org
    Hey mate, here is a Tip: Read more tutorials.... specially blending... Look at some of your siggies, the renders(images) don't match the background, and use some cool text, blend the text in also.

Website's:
    ygo3-world.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerbakili View Post
    Hey mate, here is a Tip: Read more tutorials.... specially blending... Look at some of your siggies, the renders(images) don't match the background, and use some cool text, blend the text in also.
    Alright thanks for the tips. I will work on these points.

Google Corp.
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerbakili View Post
    +1 your work needs big improvements if you want people to pay for it.
    by looking over your sigs, you need to improve render placement, text effects placement, colours and shades, depth, flow, the list goes on... go read more tutorials.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

i doubt that someone will pay you with these skills you got , read more tuts and come back later.

Website's:
    Doxsters.net
    yeah, tuts are your best friend mate, around 5 months ago, i was worse than you, and look where i got to
    Also join a graphics forum, they can help you a lot, sourround yourself with people better than you and you will improve

Need a Designer/Web Developer? Click Me

MSN: PM me for it.
    Email(Preferred):timtamboy63@gmail.com

"Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

You need wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more experience to start making money. No offense but your designs are newbie. I would do it for free at the moment and read up on some tuts to get better.

Website's:
    ygo3-world.com
    First satisfied customer: kholu from kholuforum.com enjoy your design and pm me when you need support anytime

Website's:
    kholuforum.com
    haha
    i am worst on gfx so i am happy with the logo you provided for my forum
    thanks

Thread Information