Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62788 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk

Default SHOUTcastUK Backup Service Give away

Ok, Some of you may already know that SHOUTcastUK have been working with a team in America setting up a ring of servers across the globe to be able to provide a Data backup infrastructure. Looking over many of the webmaster forums across the net we were surprised to find such a lack of availability for backup services, This started us thinking ... Someone needs to provide a safe system but most importantly a system which is affordable for the everyday user and not for these massive firms... So we did

Below you will find more information about the infrastructure and how its all setup. We are giving away 15 accounts for FREE for the first month, Its going to help us and hopefully be helpful to yourselves also.

So how does the infrastructure work... Below you will find our system set out in an image.

The system we have set out for you above is how it currently looks, as the demand becomes higher more upload servers will be added to handle the load so no need to worry about clogged servers. All our servers are linked to each other to create multi copies of each and every backup, should 1 server go down currently we would still have 3 copies of the backup. All the Backup servers are located in different datacenters for sercurity reasons no one will know the location of the backup servers unless your a member of the team. Your data is available 24 hours aday 7 days a week as the hard copy will always be on the Upload Server and the backup servers will only ever take a COPY of what ever data you have uploaded.

How does it work...

We are going to put it in a very simple context for those people who haven't had the chance to use a data backup service before.

Step1) You upload your data onto our upload server(s)
    Step2) our backup servers will then run a script once a day which will grab any new data from that day and store on each of the backup servers
    Step3) Should you need to download your backup data then you will do this the exact same way you uploaded it.

What can you upload?
    You can upload any files, We do ask if you are going to upload warez or copyrighted material please rename the compressed file to something else (eg: 001, MyLovelyFiles etc)

SIMPLE BUT YET SECURE!!

The Giveaway...

As said before we are giving away 15 Data Backup Accounts for FREE for the first month, No obligation to carry after the first month. We currently have 17 packages on offer...

The Giveaway Package Details...
    20GB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    FTP Access only
    100Mbit Connection (Soon to be upgraded once demand is higher)
    Compressed Files ONLY *
    Free Setup
    Normal Price: ?3.00pm
    * Compressed Files Only(.zip/.rar/.tar.gz), Any other file format will be automatically deleted by the system after a short period, The removeed files will not be available at anytime once removed they are gone.

Now we know we are not always taken seriously here or anywhere for that matter, we are a new company and a new face and we are out to prove to you that we are and always will be a hosting company you can trust. If the demand for this goes as we think/hope it will we will move the idea over to its own company (UKDataBackups) as we know that a name like SHOUTcastUK isnt the right place for something like this.

So how to enter the Giveaway?
    Just reply to this thread using the following comment
    " I Would Love A Free Data Back Up Account "
    The giveaway will end in 7 days, where we will pick 15 winners using your thread reply number, Random.org will randomly pick the winners for us.

Good Luck & if you have read the full description then i thank you and im sorry it was so long.. Hopefully i haven't missed anything out!

Got Questions?
    PM me and il get back to you asap

Resellers Wanted 50% Recurring Discount
    Packages and Prices
    Pm if you interested.
    UKInternetGroup Reviewed by UKInternetGroup on . SHOUTcastUK Backup Service Give away http://www.shoutcastuk.co.uk/images/logo2.png Ok, Some of you may already know that SHOUTcastUK have been working with a team in America setting up a ring of servers across the globe to be able to provide a Data backup infrastructure. Looking over many of the webmaster forums across the net we were surprised to find such a lack of availability for backup services, This started us thinking ... Someone needs to provide a safe system but most importantly a system which is affordable for the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fuck.you
    This is really good idea , when we cant trust filehosts anymore so people can use these service for back up , nice
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

Website's:
    ipbteam.info

Website's:
    comicstroll.com gamerztime.com

Website's:
    Phaze.co Phaze.info KatzDDL.org KatzBB.com Buspic.com WarezPortal.us
    I Would Love A Free Data Back Up Account

Website's: