Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62657 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default filefactory DMCA

i have a premium filefactory account..and recently filefactory removed one of my uploads by DMCA notice..so would getting more uploads removed by DMCA notice risk my premium account ?....and if i uploaded the same content that been removed by that DMCA notice again..would that risk my premium account even more?

same question goes for other file hosters..but am more concern about filefactory...
    WA3 Reviewed by WA3 on . filefactory DMCA i have a premium filefactory account..and recently filefactory removed one of my uploads by DMCA notice..so would getting more uploads removed by DMCA notice risk my premium account ?....and if i uploaded the same content that been removed by that DMCA notice again..would that risk my premium account even more? same question goes for other file hosters..but am more concern about filefactory... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I would think it would be a risk to your account...
    With other ones it has happened but when I upload with my premium accounts they do eventually get deleted but i never get banned.
    The bottom line is it probally depends on the company. For more info maybe you should read there legal stuff like the TOS.

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    Why ask us, when you could email them and explain the situation and get the answer straight from them...

Just don't email them from the email your premium account is on and don't give them any info about your account, just in case it brings it to their attention that your account was supposed to be affected.

Maybe if you are too worried about your account do what d3monic suggested and send them mail from behind an elite proxy, anyway those companies depend on people uploads which 80% of them at least are illegal in thier eyes. So if they're banning people accounts, then they might be thinking about sitting at homes but i don't recommend uploading the samething twice anywyay.
    Friendly People (B-)):AK47
    Lamers (<_<): None Yet

IF You Have Never Got It Wrong, Then You Have Never Tried Anything New. :| HolyShit

Omg, file hosters are the biggest warez distributors. We know it, they know it. Even copyright holders know it. I can assure you that file hosters do the least they can do against uploaders.

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    Omg, file hosters are the biggest warez distributors. We know it, they know it. Even copyright holders know it. I can assure you that file hosters do the least they can do against uploaders.
    Well said bro. ^^^

Thread Information