Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63191 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Webmoney Question

Hello Guys....does anybody use webmoney here?

I am about to receive around 1000 WMZ to my webmoney account and I have only formal passport...would that be enough? or Am going to get forced to take Initial or personal passport?

Im just assuming that 1000 WMZ might be some big amount for a formal passport.

PS: I simply cannot receive a personal passport since one should have to pay physical visit to agents in eastern european coutries to get one.
    gsk6u Reviewed by gsk6u on . Webmoney Question Hello Guys....does anybody use webmoney here? I am about to receive around 1000 WMZ to my webmoney account and I have only formal passport...would that be enough? or Am going to get forced to take Initial or personal passport? Im just assuming that 1000 WMZ might be some big amount for a formal passport. PS: I simply cannot receive a personal passport since one should have to pay physical visit to agents in eastern european coutries to get one. Rating: 5
    Live Life King Size

2.   Sponsored Links

Contact webmoney support...They different kinds of limitation for different types of users...they can guide u in the best possible way

if you doubt, its better to use and exchanger and get another e-currency such LR or AP.

Yes WebMoney isn't quite as straight forward, they have different limitations based on different conditions. If that makes sense

Their passport limitations also depend on location and which software // version of WebMoney you're running.

If you intend on using WebMoney heavily then I suggest you get yourself a "Personal" passport and use WebMoney Keeper Classic.

You can get your account level verified without having to go into a WebMoney office, no matter where you are. It's just a matter of getting documents notarized etc.

Best of luck to you.

I already use WebMoney Keeper Classic. How to get verified without visiting office?

Thank You
    Live Life King Size

Quote Originally Posted by gsk6u View Post
    I already use WebMoney Keeper Classic. How to get verified without visiting office?

Thank You
    http://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/WMCertify.asp

Thread Information