Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62686 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Proxy sites allowed? And how about bandwidth? (I need ~400GB/month)

2.   Sponsored Links

It's 1Gbps port, but provided speed for all plans is 100Mbps.

Proxy can be allowed unless it's open proxy and for illegal purposes. 400GB is OK.
    CloudLix.Com - Intel Sandy Bridge E3 processors | Friendly Support | DMCA ignorance
    Instant Setup | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
    Semi-Managed VPS servers | Free VPS Support | Free Control Panels Templates | Free Optimizations

Hi, thanks for the fast answer

To clarify, I mean Glype web proxy sites, for example like this one: http://www.1proxy.de/ - not proxies for spam tools etc. So, by definition, these would be public websites, not private. Please let me know if that would be allowed.

Thanks

Yes, We allow
    CloudLix.Com - Intel Sandy Bridge E3 processors | Friendly Support | DMCA ignorance
    Semi-Managed VPS servers | Free VPS Support | Free Control Panels Templates | Free Optimizations

my vps is offline today from 2 hours this is first time it is gone unreachable they the support told me they are working to solve the problem but really rhey are good company this is my first problem with this company that my sites gone offline because my vps is unreachable i hope they fix it fast but i would thank to this company for their great work

Yes, we can confirm. We had problems with one of the VPS nodes hardware. We changed motherboard. It is very strange issue. Just packed motherboard to send to guarantee service.

We will personally write to every customer of this node with problem description.

What do you consider fair usage on 100mbps line for VPS plans?

6 TB of data 100mbps and after unlimited 10mbps.

bump

bad support this day no answering me about my question and sent some emails and no answers and your online chat it is appear online but not talk to me

still no one answer me and this is stopping my works i think some think wrong on my new site from their side and no one answer or support me

no more support or responding on my emails their online chat appear to be online but no one sitting there still waiting

i got him at last i am talking to him about my problem atm really this company is great and this is the first time i cannot got them

wow this guy name arturas is super fast in fixing problems he helped me in about 3 mins to make my new site alive i love this man and this great company so much

It was online chat software problem. Solved. Sorry for that. it is better to write to us info@cloudlix.com if you have any problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information