Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61942 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Default Need Site for a Resturant...

Okay guys I just opened up a Pizzeria three weeks ago and I needed some pointers.

• I'd like to know what script everyone thought was best for this sort of thing.
    • I'd Like to use a theme in this type of fashion:
    • http://test.qualitywordpress.com/?preview_theme=pizza
    • I'd like to allow my customers to oder online if possible and need to know how to do so.
    • I'd like to add our menu and pictures to it of course as well...
    • Possibly a paid project, if not wouldn't mind having a partner help out with doing something different for once..

Let me know, Appreciate the feedback ~ RR
    Rick Reviewed by Rick on . Need Site for a Resturant... Okay guys I just opened up a Pizzeria three weeks ago and I needed some pointers. I'd like to know what script everyone thought was best for this sort of thing. I'd Like to use a theme in this type of fashion: http://test.qualitywordpress.com/?preview_theme=pizza I'd like to allow my customers to oder online if possible and need to know how to do so. I'd like to add our menu and pictures to it of course as well... Possibly a paid project, if not wouldn't mind having a partner help Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    1) There are lot of scripts available.. Try agoracart, restaurantbiller or teburu.
    2) That theme is really bad.. You should hire someone and get it tailored.
    Or buy.
    http://themeforest.net/search?utf8=%...rm=restaurant+
    3) Ecommerce.
    4) OpenMenu.

Banned
    > That is awful

If you can't code, I'd suggest getting a wordpress theme from themeforest etc, makes it alot easier and cheaper than hiring someone to code.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Yeah thing is I'm not that good with coding... I was thinking of maybe going with wordpress since its not really too hard to work with, as I hear. And install is abc in cPanel.

sir, try at odesk.com..there is a lot of freelancers that might give you what you want

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    well yeah but, I like to keep these kind of things in-house.. I know you guys vs a paid stranger looking for a money fix.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com

sir, try at odesk.com..there is a lot of freelancers that might give you what you want
    Dude raise raise ur level. We aint in school level to call somebody 'sir'

Thread Information