Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62628 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk

Default Cant send my money

Ok so i went to purchase a domain off a KWWH member today, to find i cannot even send any money from my account, Yes the account is new and i havent got round to verifying it as my main payment gateway is paypal and i only use alertpay because certain clients of mine cannot pay any other way...

BUT

Its seems alertpay is happy to let me receive money so they can take there stupid amount of fee's from me but when it comes to me spending my money it seems im not allowed!!

This got to be a joke right?

Im not at all happy about this, ive opened a support ticket but i suppose i got more chance of becoming the richest man in the world than hearing back from them! Once i find away to get my money out... then im out of there!!
    UKInternetGroup Reviewed by UKInternetGroup on . Cant send my money Ok so i went to purchase a domain off a KWWH member today, to find i cannot even send any money from my account, Yes the account is new and i havent got round to verifying it as my main payment gateway is paypal and i only use alertpay because certain clients of mine cannot pay any other way... BUT Its seems alertpay is happy to let me receive money so they can take there stupid amount of fee's from me but when it comes to me spending my money it seems im not allowed!! This got to be a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    just add a bank account to get verified, you can send money then.
    Yes, their fees is always high, for both the sender as well as the receiver. lol
    I dont think they will last long, if they continue doing this.

I r Super Cop
    Why not verify your account, you can enjoy all the benefits then!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Just verify your account, I verified my account with them and all works perfectly.

Website's:
    AlertPay.com Blog.AlertPay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    Why not verify your account, you can enjoy all the benefits then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Just verify your account, I verified my account with them and all works perfectly.
    Hi SHOUTcastUK,
    If you need help with verification, you can consult our Support Thread in this very forum: http://www.besthostingforums.com/123...thread-187.htm
    Best,
    Tanya
    Like AlertPay on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter!

Thread Information