Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62898 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default How To Share a Cake Over the Internet

The problem to be solved sounds trivial ? cut up a cake so that each person thinks they get a fair share. This classical problem gets even more difficult if the 'players' can't all see what is going on at the same time ? for example because they are negotiating via the internet. Now there is an asynchronous algorithm that is guaranteed to be fair and it all depends on using an encrypted auction. The new algorithm is simple and easy to use, and might be the solution to any number of difficult situations where people need to share things so that everyone comes away happy.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1203.0100v1
    http://www.i-programmer.info/news/18...algorithm.html
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . How To Share a Cake Over the Internet The problem to be solved sounds trivial ? cut up a cake so that each person thinks they get a fair share. This classical problem gets even more difficult if the 'players' can't all see what is going on at the same time ? for example because they are negotiating via the internet. Now there is an asynchronous algorithm that is guaranteed to be fair and it all depends on using an encrypted auction. The new algorithm is simple and easy to use, and might be the solution to any number of difficult Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Aw I thought this was going to be a post of how you are sending me some nice chocolate cake.......

Im sad now.
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Thread Information