Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61054 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Code: 
    Please just create the rdp and not what my hard drive.
    PS: the C drive is nearly full.
    you can find your hard drive from your own desktop the same name as your username. i know it hard for poeple to find their own harddrive. i will make a note to remind people in the future.

regard,

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

demo had sent to everyone.
    and
    Code: 
    Can i have a demo please thx.
    what location and what plan do you want?

Regards,

i have not received anything.

3.   Sponsored Links

im still waiting for refund (Ticket #499375)

Code: 
    im still waiting for refund (Ticket #499375)
    please check your email.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Code: 
    i have not received anything.
    could you please tell me what you have not received? what really happen?

Thank you for refund

i am not satisfy with service rar/unrar/upload/download taking so longtime even upload speed is too slow. it wasting my whole day i want refund.

cut money according to days and refund me asap i cant tolerate whole month with this slow service.

Thank You
    Wanna Link Exchange With PR4 ? Your Site Must Be PR3
    PM ME

i m aslo not satisfied same problem rar unrar is too slow 4gb file is taking 30 minutes so kindly refund my money...

You had submited tickets for the rar speed. i checked the server with no problem for rar in store mode. Below is the rar speed of the server Intel Xeon i7 W3530. Rdp server is for non encoding purposes. Anyone who doing rar can only allow for store mode. you guys are friends together in a server. rar suspose not allow to which is consider for encoding on a non encdoing server. i have no reason to refund your money.

@mastercrap: i can also do that 10000000mb.rar archiving so you think all people would believe?

Wanna Link Exchange With PR4 ? Your Site Must Be PR3
    PM ME

lol let say if i can lie to people about the rar. what do you say about the server chip Intel Xeon i7 W3530, 24gb ram???? could you say i really fake the chip onutsly??? i think i should go to complain to ovh about the server just like you..and people would ask for a demo before they make an order in reality.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information