Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62830 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question How to add new domain in cPanel ?

This was so easy in Kloxo that I can't believe it I don't know how to set it up in cPanel

My primary domain on this hosting is hqlessons.com. Only option I could possibly say it is there for adding domains is "Addon Domains". When I click there and fill the form for domain purplepictures.info, I'm getting error:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 174.123.117.2,82.192.91.25,69.167.177.184,41.76.21 3.195 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
    *I have the right to add unlimited number of domains to my hosting account.

Thank you!
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . How to add new domain in cPanel ? This was so easy in Kloxo that I can't believe it I don't know how to set it up in cPanel :S My primary domain on this hosting is hqlessons.com. Only option I could possibly say it is there for adding domains is "Addon Domains". When I click there and fill the form for domain purplepictures.info, I'm getting error: *I have the right to add unlimited number of domains to my hosting account. Thank you! Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Should be an option under Domain on the main login. Addon Domains or something. I believe you have to have your DNS changed before clicking Addon Domains which is the error you're seeing.

Thanks for your answer. I'm talking about Addon Domain also.

I believe you have to have your DNS changed before clicking Addon Domains
    What exactly does this mean ? My domain purplepictures.info is registered @namecheap, I went there and changed my nameservers to be the same as for hqlessons.com, and those nameservers are IP adresses shown in the error(I guess).

Do you mean something else when you say DNS change ?

Regards.
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Sent a ticket to your provider. He will fix it. I don't believe you can fix this on your own.

Thread Information