Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62636 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    uploadegg.com

Smile Uploadegg.com in beta...$100 per 1,000 downloads - 90% referral sale payout!

Lol yes I'm aware that I'm probably going to be raped financially and I didn't get $4 mil in my pocket my investors got a cut and a few others but I walked away with a decent sum....and I'm starting this ( among other ventures) because I truly feel like I can add value to this marketplace with my experience un ui/ux development and design.

I've opened up registration now and I'm still in Texas working with a client but once I get back in NY I'm going to be hitting this hard with one of my partners...so stay tuned guys!

"Done is better than perfect"

So I have finally goten the site online in beta mode....and I'm looking for beta testers ( you can't register right now ).

Looking for a max of 12 beta testers, the only requirement is that you have to post a screenshot to your current file host and must have a balance of at least $50, and the reason why you'll be a great beta tester.

UPLOADEGG.COM
    HOST HERE,SHARE ANYWHERE.

Goals to have a very easy to use, intuitive and sexy user interface and overall user experience.

Drag and drop file uploading
    Infinite scroll when viewing file dashboard
    Realtime stats for earnings/downloads
    Mobile version for earnings & account management

No restrictions on download or upload speed for anyone
    Only difference between premium is:
    you earn more money per download $100 instead of $25 per 1,000 downloads
    you won't see any ads ( once we do add them)
    Ability to soon replace our adsense or even our ad code with your own
    Unlimited file size space basically.

I know I know haha get to the money:

All premium users will have a payout of $100 per 1,000 downloads
    Regular users $25 per 1,000 downloads
    Premium accounts will be $5 a month
    But I'll have a one day premium offer for $0.99 on there

All beta testers will get a premium account for free
    Also 90% payout for reselling plans

Still getting payment gateways setup

But let me know your thoughts guys...also I'm going to buy some servers soon once we're officially live so it will be stupid fast.
    uploadegg Reviewed by uploadegg on . Uploadegg.com in beta...$100 per 1,000 downloads - 90% referral sale payout! Lol yes I'm aware that I'm probably going to be raped financially and I didn't get $4 mil in my pocket my investors got a cut and a few others but I walked away with a decent sum....and I'm starting this ( among other ventures) because I truly feel like I can add value to this marketplace with my experience un ui/ux development and design. I've opened up registration now and I'm still in Texas working with a client but once I get back in NY I'm going to be hitting this hard with one of my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

$100/1000dls . LOL

welcome to KWWH...have a nice time with us

Website's:
    uploadegg.com
    yeah it's a great deal of cash but it will be a limited time only...to new premium users.

I'm also negotiating some series A funding if all goes well so I'll have extra cash from VC's to burn through.

Thanks nidzamarkoni for the warm welcome

Welcome to KWWH
    Screwed

Website's:
    uploadegg.com
    Also I'm Nicholas the guy that founded this, among other ventures:

http://mashable.com/2008/02/19/gimado-funded/

http://lifehacker.com/5431409/nerrot...youll-ever-use

Sold my internet company for 4 million a few years ago...and started a ui/ux design firm Jenple.com

Currently have a five figure design deal with a forune 500 company and I'm taking 50% of my earnings and pumping it into the site for payouts and servers.

Interesting, is this based on something like sharecash?

Website's:
    uploadegg.com
    I don't really know "sharecash" but the concept although, might be similar the execution will be different.

pm replied foxman

11 spots left

you have a special offer to my website? sdd-fanatico-espalatin.org and sdd-fanatico.org

Website's:
    uploadegg.com
    Hey fanaticolatin, site content looks great...not sure what you mean by "special offer".

I also did some ui work for the cofounder of Photobucket and I hang out with one of the founderss of Reddit in NY so this isn't some guy starting a turkey site...going to grow this thing as a business and have users like yourself make a living really, on my platform...that's the goal.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information