Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63394 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Inappropriate Staff Usernames

I think some new staff usernames like "Slut" aren't inviting to new members or helpful to KWWHunction particularly if this is meant to be a webmaster forum. They can also be confusing. I'm all in favor of a bit of fun but their are other more appropriate ways to have fun.

Sorry this has to be public but other more private attempts have being attempted.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Inappropriate Staff Usernames I think some new staff usernames like "Slut" aren't inviting to new members or helpful to KWWHunction particularly if this is meant to be a webmaster forum. They can also be confusing. I'm all in favor of a bit of fun but their are other more appropriate ways to have fun. Sorry this has to be public but other more private attempts have being attempted. Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    Someone call an admin and get me banned because KWWH will cease to function as it currently does thanks to my username being Slut, lol.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    may be a poll would serve better ?

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Banned
    lol we had a pron section last night you missed out

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Someone please merge the private attempts to this public thread. I want people to read how a senior staff member reacted with his "can't care less attitude" when he was discussed with.

Also, please add a POLL to this thread so that HE can "COMPREHEND" that its not just me and Mr Happy but others too find this change as very inappropriate.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    Agree 100%.
    Also posts like this are really ridiculous when it comes from a "super mod" of a "webmaster forum" in the Announcement section.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I contemplated to rename myself to 'Trash' but seeing that Mr Happy doesn't like it I reconsidered and will be continue to be known as 'sniffdog'.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Slut View Post
    Someone call an admin and get me banned because KWWH will cease to function as it currently does thanks to my username being Slut, lol.
    Please explain where I said or how I implied KWWHunciton would "cease to function". I said it wouldn't be helpful or inviting which is very different. Please do not imply that this requires you to be banned or that KWWHunction will "cease to function". I never said or implied such things.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    I think some new staff usernames like "Slut" aren't inviting to new members or helpful to KWWHunction particularly if this is meant to be a webmaster forum.
    This is actually good.

i completely agree with Mr Happy, (super)mods should behave as respected and wise members of this community. childish comments/names make people think this forum is run and moderated by... children

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information