Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63250 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default web2.0 Link wheels - "Grab the best - Leave the rest"

So I got some spare time and wanna build link wheels for you guys. (i am using it myself to rank my niche sites).

Everyone loves extra money so do I. I know how to build links effectively and you got the money to spend for your website. Probably you already spent good bucks buying link building packages which never worked?

Hmm. Link wheel needs extra long sales introduction pitch ? I don't think so. *

Anyway, Here is how I build link wheels in 10 steps,

Introducing - 2012 Gen web2.0 link wheels.

1. Get a super relevant PLR article to the website niche (Ye, I got a huge collection),
    2. Spun it well with TBS (targeting 40+ uniqueness at least),
    3. Add some images to the spun stuff (Optional),
    4. Insert a direct deeplink to my Money site with 2 anchor text in the spun stuff,
    5. Submit article to 3 web2.0 sites and gather links,
    6. Insert 2 random live web2.0 links the spun stuff and making it a complex wheel,
    7. Submit the article to rest of the sites,gather live links,
    8. Wait for 24 hrs,
    9. Make Tier 2 Links to those live web2.0 links (So Many Tier 2 links per web2.0 by various methods),
    10. Upload all the links to my linklicious account and let them crawled by search engine at a defined rate.

If you read carefully and have some understanding of links, you will understand its a very effective way. Either you can go ahead,copy the steps and implement yourself (If you have time to do) or hit the order button below to let a professional do it for it.

Now the question is, How much for this service ?

Well, No mean to spend 100$ for a backlink service for your microniche website which will take few months to earn that much right ? I hear you. Take a look at the package and choose the one which fits you most.

Link Wheel Bomb : Fit For micro niche sites

1. 400-500 Ultra spun article - 1
    2. web2.0 properties - 10
    3. Tier 2 links - less than 200
    4. submitted in 3 days.

Price tag : 10$

Order now

Link Wheel Missile: Choose if you wanna hit and hit hard.

1. 400-500 Ultra spun article - 1
    2. web2.0 properties - 25
    3. Tier 2 links - More than 500
    4. Slowly submitted in 6-7 days.

Price tag : 25$

Order now

Cannot spend that much or new in this field ? Send me a PM and I will get a 50% discount for you (I reserve the right though).

Some Questions you might have : -

*How long Will I take to get your job done ? *
    I will be starting within 24 hrs of order placing.Submission is spread over 42+ hrs to make sure a slow pattern

*How will You(Buyer) provide the keywords ?*
    On the order form,you will see a text field for keyword and URL, put it their.

*How many Anchor text to choose ?*
    for niche sites 2 and for regular sites upto 5 works best as per my experience.

*Will this harm your site ?
    *Building links does not harm a website, once SE's notice the links,your position will go up down (Heard about Google dance? its time to experience then). Don't worry even if you see your ranking going down,It will come back with a higher position soon (Used to it now).

*DO i use any tools or manual submission ?*
    No,i Don't swear for manual submission. It's automated scheduled submission done by one of the most expensive tool.

*DO I offer monthly packages ? *
    No I don't. But send me a PM of your requirement and we can have a talk.

*DO I offer a refund ? *
    Hmm,yes I do. But if you are a Serial re-funder,then stay away.

*Do I offer a review copy ? *
    Nop, I don't. I have 0 interest in giving review copy to get some artificial vouches.You gotta order it and if you feels cheated,hit me up with a refund request or paypal is your friend.
    wtgwarrior Reviewed by wtgwarrior on . web2.0 Link wheels - "Grab the best - Leave the rest" So I got some spare time and wanna build link wheels for you guys. (i am using it myself to rank my niche sites). Everyone loves extra money so do I. I know how to build links effectively and you got the money to spend for your website. Probably you already spent good bucks buying link building packages which never worked? Hmm. Link wheel needs extra long sales introduction pitch ? I don't think so. * Anyway, Here is how I build link wheels in 10 steps, Introducing - 2012 Gen Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

works for adult site?

Quote Originally Posted by JoomlaZ View Post
    works for adult site?
    Sorry, No.
    Adults link will get deleted in sometime by web2.0s and you will loose the benefits.

Pm sent.

Thread Information