Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62287 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mmm mmm!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgAkWxcPBE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

My dad is a total troll! He used to put pieces of cooked pasta in hamburgers he made and tell me and my brothers that they were rat burgers -- whoever was lucky would get the tail!

He also once chased me and my brothers (when we were pretty little) all through the house with what we thought were raw eggs, threatening to smash them on our heads. He caught my little brother and smashed the egg on him. We were all quite surprised to see that he didn't have egg all over his face. My dad had used a hard boiled egg. We all laughed and then my dad handed another egg to my little brother and told him to go get mom. We heard screaming a few minutes later. The second egg my dad had, the one he gave my brother to get my mom with, was not hard-boiled.

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    Never shag a Screamer! That would be fucking troll.. Fuck 2nd time I caught red handed and embarrassed in-front of everyone..
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

I just chill under my bridge.

Website's:
    undergroundforums.org crackhackforums.com
    i do same as dean

Underground Forums Owner

@Overjaculation - Birmingham AL or Birmingham UK?

Website's:
    ServeDome.com
    My neighbour occasionally used to take her dog to poop on my car or alloys, even after warning her several times. I found the fuel tank of her car unlocked one fine day. Opened it, and filled it with 10 litres of gasoline (wrong fuel because her car ran on diesel). Later I heard her car was in the service centre for around a week due to problem with engine and fuel system

mmm mmm!
    I rape women outside night clubs, and when I am done, I look at their face and say "Oh shit sorry I thought you someone else."
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

My physics teacher, told me "why do shoot monster cans at the morning". I told her, "I don't shoot just drink".

The can was at the floor, near the bin and finally she recycled it.
    I'm the boss.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information