Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63223 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thread can be closed now
    Thanks everyone

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Depends on Post count! as you have double of him
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    If he reps you using the green plus sign in the postbit, you gain however much rep power he has. Don't know what it is with likes.

Respected Member
    The green "+" button needs more usage.

Thread closed as requested.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Loget View Post
    The green "+" button needs more usage.

Thread closed as requested.
    It's not closed?

Their's stars under your name, Rep Power and green bits at the bottom. Too many things all confusing. Get some super algorithm and combine them all into one.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    Yeah agree with mr happy

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Thinking about the total/super rep I mentioned above to combine them all here's a start.

Total Likes x 2 = A
    Total Posts / 10 = B
    Total days as member x 3 = C

Get the total of A+B+C and divide by 50 and you'll have a Super Rep score. The average would be about 10-30 with the highest up about 80-90 ish.

This can be played around with but it's a starting point. You can play around with the divide by and multiply by numbers. The rating I have gives more rep to older members and then to people who receive likes. It discourages heavy spammers getting lots of rep.

If somebody is bothered they can work out the rep for a few random people or suggest improvements as I'm sure their are a lot of intelligent and mathematical members around to come up with a formula.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    For OJ: 183
    For Happy: 152
    For OP: 62

Don't have a problem with the current one, and yours would mean members won't have much rep at all unless they've been here for over 12 months.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    I don't have anything against the current rep system but i think the ideal rep system should have something to do with POST/LIKED POST ratio.
    The less the ratio means the better is the quality of posts. (Of course we can reverse it as liked/posts because when a member has 0 liked posts then that ratio will tend to be infinite but that is not an issue here)

This will clearly separate BETTER contributors. Also its always easy to trust an old member. So each year can have small +1 rep unlike happy's idea of days x3 /50 which will give a drastic increase to member's rep (+21/year)

I am not giving a proper algorithm , m just suggesting the logic which should be in the algorithm somewhere.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

mmm mmm!
    <...-
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information