Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6885 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

17 77.27%
  • No.

2 9.09%
  • Not bothered either way.

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JGM

Lightbulb A little switcharoo!

It seems to me that there are a lot of talented people doing graphics of all sorts of types and as a result I propose the following:
    1. Move the Development Area to the top of the Webmasters Resources category.
    2. Expand the graphics section so as there is more room to work with so people can share stocks, wallpapers etc etc (all legal of course) plus anything else they do with graphics

EDIT - Poll added

JGM.
    JGM Reviewed by JGM on . A little switcharoo! It seems to me that there are a lot of talented people doing graphics of all sorts of types and as a result I propose the following: Move the Development Area to the top of the Webmasters Resources category. Expand the graphics section so as there is more room to work with so people can share stocks, wallpapers etc etc (all legal of course) plus anything else they do with graphics :) EDIT - Poll added :) JGM. Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    Banned
    come on JGM make a pole

•     
    Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    This can be the distribution:

Graphic resources(Can contain all the tutorials , vectors,free PSDs, stocks etc)

Graphic requests (free and paid. Only the employers may post a thread here, employees must make their thread in the services section which is already there.)

Graphic showoff ( All the individual showoffs, battles, forum contests can go here)

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

•     
    Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    that would be an awesome addon imo

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

•     
    JGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post

Graphic resources(Can contain all the tutorials , vectors,free PSDs, stocks etc)

Graphic requests (free and paid. Only the employers may post a thread here, employees must make their thread in the services section which is already there.)

Graphic showoff ( All the individual showoffs, battles, forum contests can go here)
    This is the sort of thing I was thinking of with the amount of people here doing graphics and stuff it can only be a good thing expanding this particular area imho.

JGM.

•     
    Good work by nitish
    Screwed

•     
    Nice idea, I suggested this long time ago and it got ignored, hopefully this won't get ignored.

•     
    .: The GodFather :.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    Graphic requests paid..

This is posted under services in marketplace. it`s like a job basically.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

•     
    Website's:
    servergen.com
    not a bad idea..

•     
    .: The GodFather :.
    Also i moved Coding & Graphics ABOVE webmaster marketplace giving it a higher spot and giving it more exposure.

I`ll think bout the other changes. I`m not sure we have ENOUGH daily activity to break it down even more.

Right now we get like 5 posts/day top in that section.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information