Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62368 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    XenMoney.com DGXForum.com

Lightbulb Awards icon emblem for active users

Hi KWWHunction members ,

I see on other forums also some site like code canyon, that some of them had awards emblem icons for members, like awards emblems for : 100 post achievement, trusted seller or buyers, paypal verified user, seller that sells above 50/month, most awesome comment this month, donatur of the year, most valueable member, etc...

I think those kind of awards would make this forums become more fun and others that had not become members would think that this forum is more awesome than others (although KWWHunction is quite awesome for me right now )... i could imagine that members would be more active to post to get the achievement .

most important thing is that buyer could know the seller reputation and thus more convince to step into the deal without fear to be scammed (although it could not be a guarantee that, but it could make lots of difference)...the seller could know too that the buyer is a trusted buyer and not just wasting the seller time to communicate with buyers ...

these suggestion could be implemented not just in the marketplace but also in the other thread sections.

hope that these suggestions could make this forums better with improvements

Kind regards

xeniux
    xeniux Reviewed by xeniux on . Awards icon emblem for active users Hi KWWHunction members :), I see on other forums also some site like code canyon, that some of them had awards emblem icons for members, like awards emblems for : 100 post achievement, trusted seller or buyers, paypal verified user, seller that sells above 50/month, most awesome comment this month, donatur of the year, most valueable member, etc... I think those kind of awards would make this forums become more fun and others that had not become members would think that this forum is more Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It would result in spam and those who really deserve get the 'Respected Member' title.

Website's:
    Hi,

I would say that the spam posts would be easily recognized from the irrelevant from the thread's topic , it won't be an issue for the mods, but their jobs would surely have to read more posts , i think if KWWHunction had enough Mods, this could be solved...

Kind Regards

xeniux

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    I have seen those award systems but KWWHunction has a very clean and kindda unique awarding system.This is one of the few great things which sets KWWHunction apart from other communities.

In that system, people can spam to get the rank but in this system only and only the deserving people get awarded and its good to know that high post count is not a base selection criterion.

Those system see only the database statistics of a profile but KWWHunction recognizes the MEMBER. I cannot elaborate on this but trust me its a better system!

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    Hi,

thanks for the feedbacks , the post award is one of the suggestions and could be not implemented if it sounds could leads to spamming, the awards could be implemented in others area such as trusted buyer and seller .

I totally agree with you that KWWHunction here has a unique systems and only the one that deserve could have the awards... but making some improvement to make members have more fun in achievements could leads to this forums traffic and popularity in forums list, thus making more "profit" to us as members, KWWHunction mods, and owner more people joins this forums, more buy and sell, more higher ranking in search engines and alexa for KWWHunctions, an automatically leads to "free" SEO .

Let me know more of your thought friends .

Kind Regards

xeniux

Banned
    i dont think its required mate.if you have been active for around 3 months,you will know about each member.

Website's:
    Hi,

In my opinion, how long you stay active in this forum didnt determine that you could know each members well. I had seen many members that have full star and lots of reputation still get banned, i do not why they are getting banned, but my best guess is that they say something inappropriate or scamming people... .

Kind Regards

xeniux

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk
    Do not see that this suggestion would improve the forum an any way, quite the reverse in fact.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    I personally would like to see that Happen as it increase the activeness in KWWH as it already is for some users as they are regular visitors and they generally contribute for that fact that they think they are useful and this thing should get some reward not like some giveaway or shit, just to give some credits and notification that he is helpful and useful for the members

Trusted Seller, trusted Member, helpful Member of the month, Troller of the month, Best seller of the month, best service provider, Best suggester, Best Developer of the month, GFX ETC. I think this will motivate the Providers and it will be taking a lot of users Interest

Good Suggestion, well its just my opinion in the end
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    at the end of the day, it doesnt matter what color your name is, or how many badges you have stuck to your profile, if you are helpful and knowledgable, it will show, and people will know you for it. Statistics can be fooled. It takes only a few minutes to ask the forum about somebody if you arent sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information