Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63019 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com

Default Looking for wordpress plugin...

Is there any wp plugin that automatically checks dead links? im too lazy to click url on linkchecker and do it...
    kenshin Reviewed by kenshin on . Looking for wordpress plugin... Is there any wp plugin that automatically checks dead links? im too lazy to click url on linkchecker and do it...8-) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I am looking for a working one myself. I found one by googling. However whenever I tried it, it will just freeze WP because I think its just trying to check tooo many links at the same time.

Website's:
    cud u send me a link to it

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Automatically checking if the links are alive when the page loads will REALLY slow the opening and loading of a page especially if it's a large game with multiple file hosts. I made one before for wordpress and personally wouldn't advise it. The bitch is you've no idea how many links are in the page until it's open so you've no idea if a page will take 3 seconds to open or half a day if it's every episode ever released of the Simpsons in multiple hosts! It's far better IMAO to have an option to check the links clicking a button or a text link like LinkzBot http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=12924 or TubeNow.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    my posts have only 2-3 links each and there r 5 posts per page in my site so i dont think the loading thing will be a problem....anyways thanks for the info My Happy

Thread Information