Hello guys,

I got a problem today, my host provider told me to upgrade our VB to latest version as we're getting constent ddos attack from yesterday morning, then he said "that is why i need to swift to nginx so to fix all functions in vb update the vb please"

I've asked him what's up with version and what difference does that makes, then after a while he said "never, I've fixed it, installed eshield"

then after site was fine till last night, but when I tried to access site today, all the extra tabs, sidebars, footer plugins none are showing up, tried to check in admin panel but all the settings are same.

I don't know what's really wrong with it, can somebody help me solve it?

here's the error log if required:

[12-Apr-2012 03:51:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 100738 bytes) in /home/lotoftal/public_html/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 247
[14-Apr-2012 08:30:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 96893 bytes) in /home/lotoftal/public_html/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 247

Thanks in advance.
newuploader Reviewed by newuploader on . All plugins stopped working Hello guys, I got a problem today, my host provider told me to upgrade our VB to latest version as we're getting constent ddos attack from yesterday morning, then he said "that is why i need to swift to nginx so to fix all functions in vb update the vb please" I've asked him what's up with version and what difference does that makes, then after a while he said "never, I've fixed it, installed eshield" then after site was fine till last night, but when I tried to access site today, all Rating: 5