Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63486 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in

Smile Legal eMail

Well my friend got a eMail from a "Paid Forum Software" regarding using NULLED copy of their forum software. He got the eMail because the Domain had Privacy OFF. So they got the details from the WHOIS info. They are requesting for Licence else Takedown. Suggestions?
    Btw mate is from INDIA
    Funny Reviewed by Funny on . Legal eMail Well my friend got a eMail from a "Paid Forum Software" regarding using NULLED copy of their forum software. He got the eMail because the Domain had Privacy OFF. So they got the details from the WHOIS info. They are requesting for Licence else Takedown. Suggestions? Btw mate is from INDIA :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Wow man, you gave us all the information needed.
    Try again.

Give us the name of the forum software and yes, paste the copy of the mail. Check out the headers of the mail, and if the forum is hosted in onshore, you need to take it down, otherwise you are good to go.

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in
    Name eh?
    Well assume its IPB or vBulletin.
    Regarding copy of the eMail, that I do not have yet. I have asked my friend to forward it to me. Once he does, I'll paste it here.
    Forum is hosted in Offshore [NL], but the domain is currently having no Privacy Protection.
    Will that cause any harm?

Website's:
    hostvaccine.com
    Your in India. There is no laws there anyways.

You know what happens when you assume don't ya?

Thread Information