Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62436 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MacanoHosting.com WindowsProductKeys.com

Exclamation Deleted thread Why ?

I read the rules two times and i still can't figure out why my Thread is closed : http://www.besthostingforums.com/11-...indows-os.html

Please explain to me ?

Really unprofessional to Closed my thread i am just 7-10 days here and you acting on the start with me as a slave or something !
    macanohosting Reviewed by macanohosting on . Deleted thread Why ? I read the rules two times and i still can't figure out why my Thread is closed : http://www.besthostingforums.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/138034-chepest-windows-vps-free-windows-os.html Please explain to me ? Really unprofessional to Closed my thread i am just 7-10 days here and you acting on the start with me as a slave or something ! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Website's:
    MacanoHosting.com WindowsProductKeys.com
    I'm very sorry that I offended your for no reason, Sorry i really have a bad experience with some forums in the past, this will never happen again I promise! Can I now post Thread in VPS section ?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    All threads not adhering to the rules are closed immediately. Actually the need only half a brain to apply the rules to your sales thread as it was not 'deleted' but merely closed. And yes, it was in the wrong section. How can people expect to get professional service if you're so dumb?

Do not create new thread to avoid a ban. Just report the corrections for your thread with the report button.

If you don't like it, buzz off.

Thread Information