Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62349 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rapidleech premium tools (specially for RL hosting providers)

Hi, I'm selling this rapidleech scripts. I'm the creator of all of them

If you want to buy any of them please send me an e-mail to this addres:

xupabarbas@hotmail.es

Tool/ script 1 -> RVM (10USD)

RVM (RapidVideoManager) is a scritp with which you will b able to manage your videos enabling you to do a veriety of things right from you Rapidleech.

The capabilities of this script are as follows:

Video Converter. Converst the format and extension of your video files including resolution change.

AudioXtractor. Extracts the audio from the video into MP3 format.

GIF Creator. converts the video into a dynamic GIF image.

Video Joiner. Joins videos together and can also change the file extension/format.

PegaSubt?tulos. Subtitler that adds subtitle to a video in a uniform format. Basicaly embeds subtitles into the final format of the video.

VideoCutter. Cuts videos based on their pixels.

The script can also embed image or text watermarks into your videos but you to be able to compile ffmpeg with vhooks. Which is something I don't know how to do

Screenshots:

Video converter:

Video cutter:

It works without even having rapidleech installed.

Installation instructions will be provided upon purchase. It only requires a linux based operating system (ubuntu, centos, fedora... etc)

NEW!!

New addon available for RVM script!!!!! "Video watermarking". You can get it only for 5USD if you buy RVM or 10USD if you doesnt (RVM isnt required to run the script)

screenshot:

Tool/ script 2 -> DLC Decrypter (5USD)

With this tool you can decrypt any DLC container downloaded to your rapidleech

Tool/ script 3 -> Mediainfo (5USD)

With this tool you will be able to know all the information on your videos, like video bitrate, format, audio, etc

Tool/ script 4 -> ABGX360 (Adapted to RL) (5USD)

With this tool you can analize your XBOX360 games and if they are damaged this tool will fix them automatically. The output is like if you were in your PC, but in your RL!

Tool/ script 5 -> Rapidleech autoupdater (15USD)

With this tool you can update your leech from a .zip file uploaded to any site. This is very helpful for rapidleech sellers, because with this tool your clients can update their leech to your latest version!

Screenshots:

When a new version is available, a red text appear in the box and ask you for update your rapidleech

It's available in english and spanish. For those people who will say that I'm not the creator, note that I am the owner of xeonservers

Tool/ script 6 -> Rapidleech IP limiter (15USD)

If you are a Rapidleech hosting provider maybe you tell to your users: "We allow only 1 user per account". But you dont know how to see if any of your clients is sharing his rapidleech account. This tool allows you to set a limit of max IP's online at the same time. For example, if you set this limit at 2 IP's, when a 3rd IP access to rapidleech, he is redirected to another site that you can set in config (for example a php file where you tell him that X IP's are online and only X IP's are allowed)

All payments are done by paypal, moneybookers or alertpay - if you buy more than 1 script you will have discounts

If you want to buy any of this tools please send me an e-mail to this addres:

xupabarbas@hotmail.es

Greetings!
    titacoll Reviewed by titacoll on . Rapidleech premium tools (specially for RL hosting providers) Hi, I'm selling this rapidleech scripts. I'm the creator of all of them If you want to buy any of them please send me an e-mail to this addres: xupabarbas@hotmail.es Tool/ script 1 -> RVM (10USD) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    pic-base.com freeadultnight.com
    do you have member system ?

Nice stuff here
    Screwed

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Does it come with a Spanish language course?

Quote Originally Posted by alex641230 View Post
    do you have member system ?
    no, but I can develop it for you. If you are interested please give me your MSN or send me an email to xupabarbas@hotmail.es

Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    Nice stuff here
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Does it come with a Spanish language course?
    hahaha no but english version is available for all the tools

Website's:
    pic-base.com freeadultnight.com
    Rapidleech IP limiter
    if use use like flashget download files
    can it work ?

Quote Originally Posted by alex641230 View Post
    Rapidleech IP limiter
    if use use like flashget download files
    can it work ?
    what do u mean? limit parallel downloads from different IP's or limit max connections for the download?

Is it possible to convert video and set output file size? For example make it 400MB from 900MB

Video converter is nice
    plz tell more about this plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Upload3R View Post
    Is it possible to convert video and set output file size? For example make it 400MB from 900MB
    No, but you can set the resolution (bigger resolution = bigger size of new file)

Quote Originally Posted by Wadibahi View Post
    Video converter is nice
    plz tell more about this plugin
    Well, I dont know what more can I tell u

Ask me for something haha

For example it's so useful for XXX and movies uploaders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information